Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

WWE Raw and Smackdown

250 replies to this topic

Darth Krawlie

Darth Krawlie

privileged ****lord

• Moderators
  • 34,383 posts

Well feuds usually don't end with the bad guy winning.

Hooray 50/50 booking. No one needs to get over anyway.

Lord Darth Hunter

Lord Darth Hunter

Sith Lord of Crystal Lake

• 4,399 posts
I like how Ricochet lost to Robert Rude last week, so of course hes given the opportunity to be in the MITB match. If I were Rude Id be wondering why Im not in the match.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,414 posts
I swear to God if Daniel Bryan wins the belt back tonight......

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,414 posts
Okay those kids really upped the creep factor of the Firefly Funhouse.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,414 posts
Kofi!!!

I know Raws ratings have been down, but write a good show instead of giving away a great match like this one.

3 & 6 years to go...

3 & 6 years to go...

Mr. Impatient

• Moderators
  • 19,133 posts

I am rarely down on the WWE, but this wild card crap is just that.  Crap.  Dumb.  Stupid.  Figure out a better way to raise RAW ratings.

Darth Ender

Darth Ender

• Members
  • 437 posts

I have found since I stopped watching RAW and only watch PPVs I like the product a lot more.  

• Darth Krawlie +1 this

Darth Krawlie

Darth Krawlie

privileged ****lord

• Moderators
  • 34,383 posts

Absolutely. I still try to do NXT weekly and I mostly manage it. Anything else, like Bray Wyatt's new thing, are easily youtubeable.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,414 posts
I wonder if Lacey Evan's husband asks her to do her schtick at home. I would. Hey act is sexy as hell.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,414 posts
I wonder if the people who complained about Roman Reigns push remember the good ole days when Baron Corbin finds his way into every main event on Raw.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,414 posts
24/7 championship.........Why?

This reeks of unnecessary desperation.

Darth Krawlie

Darth Krawlie

privileged ****lord

• Moderators
  • 34,383 posts

to drive more people to house shows, social media, random network shows, etc

in a minute there's gonna be enough championships that every single person will have one

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,414 posts
They're going to have segments where someone gets attacked and pinned getting off the plane.

The Daniel Bryan Eco Belt looks more prestigious than the 24/7 belt.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,414 posts
Okay I'm not going to lie. This 24/7 thing has been entertaining. It's going to get old though. Sadly.

Lord Darth Hunter

Lord Darth Hunter

Sith Lord of Crystal Lake

• 4,399 posts
Remember back in 2000 when Crash Holly promised to defend the hardcore title 24/7 and it resulted in him being chased around a kids jungle gym at a mall or was jumped by clowns in the parking lot? Thats where this is headed.

https://youtu.be/k319hQvH8Nc

I read on one of the wrestling sites:

Halftime Heat returned in February, the XFL is coming back, WWE rehired Bruce Prichard, and now the 24/7 Title has returned. Vince McMahon partying like its 1999.

3 & 6 years to go...

3 & 6 years to go...

Mr. Impatient

• Moderators
  • 19,133 posts

The introduction of the 24/7 title was certainly not met with glee.  Felt sorry for Mick Foley.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,414 posts
It's a Brock Party everybody! Okay that's funny.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,414 posts
Okay this is where you have to wonder if creative is.......creative. They picked up on Brock using the briefcase as a boom box. The most obvious way for Brock to choose an opponent is to have him interrupt a Rollins or Kingston match by coming to ringside a'la John Cusak in "Say Anything". This is the most personality Brock has shown in a while.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,414 posts
They must have told Charlotte and Lacey Evans to have a straight up terrible match. That was awful.
  • Lord Darth Hunter +1 this

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,414 posts
As much as I think the IIconics are hilarious on the mic, it's obvious that they are on the low end of the totem pole when it comes to wrestling talent.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,414 posts
I'm actually surprised at how protected Kofi has been since he's won the title. Has he lost a match in any capacity since WM 35? Tonight would have been a good opportunity for KO and Sami Zayn to actually win a match, but Kofi wins again.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,414 posts
If it weren't R-Truth I probably wouldn't be enjoying the 24/7 gimmick. Last night was great. Elias winning was stupid until they both went under the ring. If you're going to do a proper match, the lumberjack stipulation is a good one. I always enjoyed lumberjack matches back in the NWA days.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,414 posts

Ms. Spam

Ms. Spam

MS.

• 17,389 posts

63943502_2551235248256481_19462695368985

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,414 posts
I'm trying to think if Sami Zayn has won a match on television since he's been back. Once again SmackDown has been the now cohesive show. Unfortunately because of the wild card, there are SmackDown wrestlers who don't get on TV.

Reply to this topic