NFF Practice Squad Changes

Darth Lohr

Johnson can stay in free agency

i don't know why Luck has any reasoning in that message though as he was a straight swap with Sammy Watkins

anyway, I'm adding helu

It's fairly simple and clear, if you'd even glance at your roster from the draft. There was no "swap" with Sammy Watkins and Andrew Luck. There can't be a swap, because they're both on your PS. Watkins went straight there when you drafted him and Luck was already there. Alshon Jeffery is also there.

As I said, if you want to promote anyone from your PS, you first need to cut someone from your regular roster. If that someone is Stevie Johnson, fine. Since you have now sent Jeremy Hill to the PS, he can be swapped for the other guy. However, based on your only listing Hill and Watkins on your PS, I take that to mean that you're cutting Lamichael James.

Rookies automatically go to the practice squad when they are drafted if space is available.

Otherwise, you'd be forced to draft rookies/practice squad eligible players in those last however many rounds you draft because space on your regular roster would be full.

Brad, do you even know why you're whining? Because I certainly don't.

• The only reason there is confusion is because you didn't bother to update your ESPN roster and didn't bother to look at the roster on the Draft page. You apparently also didn't pay attention any of the other many times we've explained how this all works.
  • While there are very clear, logical reasons why we do it this way (which have been explained ad nauseam), there is absolutely no negative impact on you. If you wish to switch guys around after the draft, you have p-lenty of time to do so and all it takes is one simple post here in this thread and *poof* it magically happens - just like everything else around here.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.