Crazy Political Status Updates from my Facebook news feed...

Ness

This is the newest from Tea Party nuts on my feed who I went to high school with. I really thought my classmates were smarter than this.

A link to a news article about the wedding ring Obama wears and the comments range from interesting to I always knew it!

http://www.wnd.com/2...-god-but-allah/

That was just awesome. "Obama is a Muslim" paranoia at its absolute finest.

See, that's the reason I kinda want an Obama victory. It'll drive people like that even further into derangement. And I find that fun to watch.

Does that make me a bad person?

Can someone explain why this is offensive to women?

Mitt Romney said, "Well, gosh, can’t we find some women that are also qualified? And so we took a concerted effort to go out and find women who had backgrounds that could be qualified to become members of our cabinet. I went to a number of women’s groups and said, ‘Can you help us find folks?’ And they brought us whole binders full of women.”

Even if, as it likely is, an exaggeration (GASP NO REALLY?) what is the offense?

I read some nut extrapolate that SHE WON'T BE BOUND! NEVER AGAIN! etc. But really? Are we going to rally over homonyms now?

Please, help, you're my only hope.

Can someone explain why this is offensive to women?

Mitt Romney said, "Well, gosh, can’t we find some women that are also qualified? And so we took a concerted effort to go out and find women who had backgrounds that could be qualified to become members of our cabinet. I went to a number of women’s groups and said, ‘Can you help us find folks?’ And they brought us whole binders full of women.”

Even if, as it likely is, an exaggeration (GASP NO REALLY?) what is the offense?

I read some nut extrapolate that SHE WON'T BE BOUND! NEVER AGAIN! etc. But really? Are we going to rally over homonyms now?

Please, help, you're my only hope.

http://news.yahoo.com/romney-and-the-“binder”-blunder-45646812684.html

I don't really get how that explains much. Had Obama made the same comment, I'm pretty sure I would see posts on Facebook about how great he is for seeking women.

wtf, offended.

(not that I post much political stuff)

We aren't Facebook friends. I'm not saying that all Obama supporters are unemployed and hate everyone who has any level of success, but the ones who fill up my news feed meet that criteria. The biggest Democrat I know has barely posted anything political because she has a life.

Have either you or Krawlie checked out Jill Stein, copper?

She's a commie and the green party is controlled by environmental/no harm zealots, but her platform might align with you guys more than Johnson's.

I mean, I'd prefer you vote for Johnson since I support him and want him to get as many votes as possible, but in all honesty, she might be more your cup of tea...

:eek:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.