Crazy Political Status Updates from my Facebook news feed...

Ness

He's just doing it to make you crazy. Most of the country is in on the plan, actually.

ME? He's targeting ME? I'm totally flattered! :)

I also want to know if the skin around his eyeballs just LOOKS light blue in comparison to his cheap spray tan or if he's actually using blue eye shadow to make it appear so.

Plus, as much as Portlandia seems like a documentary at times, I'd much rather be around insane, aggressively ignorant progressives than insane, aggressively ignorant rednecks, so there is that. At the end of the day, the people whose comments/posts I joke about are saying stuff I basically agree with (colonialism = big net negative for native ppl, religion is dumb, etc.) -- they are just taking it to extremes and disregarding things like logic, facts, and/or basic respect for differing beliefs.

As someone who's been around plenty of both, I'll second that.

Man, people are incredibly insecure about California. When there's a natural disaster or serious weather problems somewhere in the country, the news reports it nonstop and there's an outpouring of support. When it happens here, all you hear is THOSE **** DESERVED IT LOLOL

Well, you do. But so does Oklahoma :angry:

Man, people are incredibly insecure about California. When there's a natural disaster or serious weather problems somewhere in the country, the news reports it nonstop and there's an outpouring of support. When it happens here, all you hear is THOSE **** DESERVED IT LOLOL

Well, you do. But so does Oklahoma :angry:

No we don't!

Realizes Mary Fallin is our governor:

Dammit.

I particularly revile our governor, Mary Fallin, because she single-handedly wrecked our state's already awful education system. A tax cut that saved me $60-80 a year has gutted our education system. Seeing her standing next to Trump and Palin is just a trifecta.

Her daughter, hipster boo boo, is a wreck also.

Since the numbers have started looking more dire for Sanders the upcoming (Bernie Winnable) primaries have taken on a new urgency, and my feeds have become a near-constant stream of anti-Hillary Clinton propaganda, if not straight up hatred. I don't think they even know a bunch of **** just blew up in Brussels, cause only a handful are even mentioning that (primariily as "blowback") -- it's all "Hillary Droolz Bernie Roolz." Anyway, kinda funny, since I know the ones who can be bothered to vote will be breaking for Hillary "Almost as Bad as Dubya" Clinton 90% in November.

Mine have just been constant calls to fund Ted Cruz's campaign.

Sometimes I think I'd be cool voting for Trump because basically it will rile a bunch of people I know. So if you follow me you may start seeing some pro-Trump posts.

While I don't like any of them, I can honestly see both pros and cons with Sanders, Clinton, Kasich, and even Trump winning the presidency. As long as it's not Cruz, I couldn't care less who wins. Your friends and family must be more forgiving than mine, though -- no freakin' way I'd ever say anything remotely supportive of Trump or Kasich. Maybe not even Clinton (at least not right now). I was accused of "playing devil's advocate" and unfriended over simply asking legit questions about Sanders' record and proposals on a pro-Bernie post made by somebody I went to college with -- not even in a snarky/trolly question, either. People be fanatical right now.

:eek:

HA. Both I've seen on Tumblr.

I, on the other, hand have been asked to contribute to Ted Cruz's VICTORY CAMPAIGN fund at least 5 times. The best post of the day went to my nephew who's friend hit a home run in some college baseball thing and my nephew said it went further than Trump's schlong.

I like this one!

"A new project called “Vote Trump Get Dumped" is encouraging women everywhere to not date, sleep or canoodle with anyone who’s a Donald Trump supporter. “The Greeks did it. Women during the temperance movement did it. This is a tried and true method of getting men’s attention when they’re being dumb,” the website reads.

This apparently has around 13,000 fans on Facebook and somewhere around 40,000 followers on twitter.

So let me see if I got this right: tens of thousands of Huffpost Women readers and an equivalent number of Donald Trump supporters will not be breeding, at least until Donald Trump is defeated. Tens of thousands of Huffpost Women readers AND Donald Trump followers not contributing to the gene pool?

Why aren't we funding this?

God, talk about preaching to the choir. Or in this case, breeding. What a bunch of masturbatory twaddle.

Get real. If you are so fanatically into politics and causes that you'd sign that kind of petition, you'd never "date, sleep, or canoodle" with a Trump supporter in the first place.

Why don't we get Fozzie to sign a petition promising to be a dick to Krawlie then pat him on the back and feed him an entire ****ing German chocolate cake for signing it while we're at it?

Why don't we get Fozzie to sign a petition promising to be a dick to Krawlie then pat him on the back and feed him an entire ****ing German chocolate cake for signing it while we're at it?

I've tried to stop being a dick to Krawlie but if there's cake...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.