Crazy Political Status Updates from my Facebook news feed...

Ness

Pretty much. My feed because I have several military friends is about people freaking out about being thanked for their service. "IT IS ABOUT THE DEAD PPL". Gawd. Me - well I've drank half a bottle of rum and did some house cleaning.

• 2 weeks later...

So I used to belong to this Church in Boerne until they started hating gays and now I go to that "Gay Lutheran Church". They're struggling to find a pastor as the previous one retired and the guy they hired a few years ago didn't work out and they let him go but because they're kind of a strange political cosmos of Tea Party nuts and racists it's hard to hire a new pastor who feels god's work is not raising funds for a huge Church of insular people with closed minds. So this is the set up for this following post advertising their newest Sunday School class brought to you the organist who's lost most of his choir due to old age or the fact that I think a lot of people who enjoy music are liberal and have quit the Church because of their right leaning tendencies.

The smash hit Bible study of the summer continues! Week 2 of "The Bible and the Bill of Rights" focuses on the right to bear arms and self defense. Should a Christian own a gun? What self defense rights do we find in the law and the Scriptures? See you this sunday at 9:15 at St. John Lutheran Church.

Members of St. John. Are you ready for a new Bible study this Sunday? Do you want insight into relevant social, moral, and political issues? Are you interested in learning what the Bible has to say about this? Then join my "Bible and the Bill of Rights" class this Sunday in Room 215 at 9:15 a.m. This weeks topic - The Bible and Free Speech.

13417592_10154383268944406_6735533584703

Summer is here so I make this delicious alcoholic shake. I put one scoop of orange sherbet, one scoop of vanilla ice cream, ice, some cream of coconut and rum in a blender and blend the hell out of it and drink with a straw. So there is that.

• 4 months later...

I generally avoid the fever swamps, but I am so tempted to peek in on some liberal boards right about now.

It's a complete gong show. What do you do after your side loses an election because people got tired of you screaming at them for being racist, sexist, etc?

Apparently, you scream at them LOUDER for being racist, sexist, etc. Progresssive morons, not satisfied that they got Trump IN the White House, now seem hell bent on keeping him there.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.