Crazy Political Status Updates from my Facebook news feed...

Ness

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Laugh out loud. I got a lot of wacky relatives but this one made me have to sit on my fingers today:

*video of Fox News reporting on the Baltimore Riots*

Posted above it is:

"Where is Obama while all this is happening? Hiding behind Al Sharpton!"

• 2 months later...

What is the big deal? If everyone who works there is on board and is their way to do some team building then so be it.

Yeah, I'm sure everybody who wants to keep working there is "on board with it."

I'd be uncomfortable with it if it were just employees doing it, due to social pressure, but having an authority figure (manager) announce prayer time for everyone is horse****.

Yeah, suuuuure you're free not to participate. I wonder how long before the non-religious employee starts getting written up for every conceivable infraction :)

This is awesome and almost made it worth reading, though:

Secular liberals are children who have yet to fully mature. They are so stubborn that go against the very existence of their creator, and choose to live a life of sin rather than please Him.

• 2 weeks later...

I hate Barack Obama! Growing up and still to this day I love everybody for who they are! Since that fool has been in office, I've experienced more racial divide than ever. I do not like it, do not want it, & I don't think It's where society should be. He is an enabler, and certainly not working towards a positive future for everyone. Damnit.

The above post was done by one of my nieces friends. She graduated high school the same year Obama took office.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.