Crazy Political Status Updates from my Facebook news feed...

Ness

I remember around the time Shutter Island came out, a lot of girls were posting disgusting pictures of dead/tortured babies. Many of them commented 'so sad....' but a part of me felt they subconsciously got sick pleasure out of it. It became a fad, like you weren't one of the girls if you weren't posting dead baby pics. I blame Lady Gaga.

I used to use Unbaby Me to remove pictures of people's hideous spawn from my FB feed.

Then Destiny started having kids, proving that every once in a blue moon, they can actually be cute and non-annoying.

It helps that Quinn is sassy. It's really hard not to laugh sometimes when I need to be telling her to behave herself.

But I want a filter like that, too. I've got a few issues that I am so over hearing about.

I just use the "You're not interesting so I'm unfollowing you" filter.

If you don't hit a certain threshold of interesting to crap, I don't pay any attention.

I used to use Unbaby Me to remove pictures of people's hideous spawn from my FB feed.

Then Destiny started having kids, proving that every once in a blue moon, they can actually be cute and non-annoying.

I don't find the occasional baby picture any more annoying than the occasional marathon/crossfit/vegan/dogs-are-my-children pictures. Moderation is key.

• 3 weeks later...

I loved this one:

10636221_10152359282710493_6275577326572

And then this is posted in the replies:

It's not necessarily about the message...the Democrats are wishy washy..they don't stick together like the Republicans do and they didn't BACK THE PRESIDENT!...I think the Republicans care more than the Democrats do..because all the liberals I talked to didn't really care about the mid-terms..they only care about the Presidential elections..they don't see how important the Senate and House positions are...they think the President holds the trump card...I don't agree!! The Republicans I talked to were ALL voting! And they were all old people!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

In reference to the Skid Row shooting in Los Angeles:
"This is sad. Fortunately, it was the black officer that did it. Of course, in the video, the people are furious with the cop, but you know exactly what would have happened if it was a white cop."

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.