Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Nightly.net FANTASY FOOTBALL Season IX!

yahoo fantasy football

• Please log in to reply
244 replies to this topic

danger

danger

loves you

• Banned Users
  • 4,201 posts
i wish i was in the NFF league. way more participation.

this week i'm going to get more points than i have scored in any game in both leagues...and in my other league i could get the least points i have scored in any game in both leagues with my kicker getting more points than anyone else on my roster - unless stafford breaks 14 points. crazy.

Ms. Spam

Ms. Spam

MS.

• 18,212 posts
I wish I could play Skiff's Half Sisters every week!

danger

danger

loves you

• Banned Users
  • 4,201 posts
don't we all? i'm concerned bc skiff hasn't been seen on nightly or yahoo in over 6 weeks. at least i beat him the one week he was there. i think i've think i've come closer to beating the only undefeated team than anyone has. too bad my team has sucked the rest of the time XD.

oh yeah, stafford did break 14 points..... by 0.74.
  • Ms. Spam +1 this

Ashaman

Ashaman

• Members
  • 3,634 posts
Don't hate the player hate the game
  • danger +1 this

Lucas1138

Lucas1138

Spam Lord

• Moderators
  • 18,277 posts
Skiff popped in the NFF thread a while back. His access has been extremely limited he said but I can't remember why (moving?).

Second in points, 3-4 record wise. Good ole fantasy.

Ms. Spam

Ms. Spam

MS.

• 18,212 posts
I know right! But I destroyed his bye week players!

danger

danger

loves you

• Banned Users
  • 4,201 posts
i play my brother this week in both my leagues. somebody trade me good players you're not using and i swear in front of everybody here i will give them back after this week.

danger

danger

loves you

• Banned Users
  • 4,201 posts
oh man. spam, you're going down.

Ms. Spam

Ms. Spam

MS.

• 18,212 posts
YOU may think you are hot snot but you are a cold booger on a paper plate.

danger

danger

loves you

• Banned Users
  • 4,201 posts
doug martin just ruined your week. half of ash's projected points have already been earned with a kicker, a DEF, and an RB (49 points). and he's still got rodgers going up against the jaguars. you are ****ED! how does it feel to be me?

Ms. Spam

Ms. Spam

MS.

• 18,212 posts
Frickin' Tampa Bay. Ruins my Pick 'Em and now I better have the best game EVAR from my team tomorrow.

Ashaman

Ashaman

• Members
  • 3,634 posts
hmm based on my quick not too perfect math, I have a good chance at locking up a playoff spot this week. That has to be a record.

danger

danger

loves you

• Banned Users
  • 4,201 posts
so my good team sucked,
phillip rivers and victor cruz cost me a game again - 9 points total between them. it also sucks to have jones-drew AND mendenhall on the same team, and both are injured. oh yeah, rodgers barely beat jacksonville when he should have destroyed them, which would have given cobb and jones way more points.

my not so great team was awesome,
totally unreliable, sucky stafford shows up. this team is already past the projected points with vernon davis and 49ers DEF to go.

Ms. Spam

Ms. Spam

MS.

• 18,212 posts
Jesus. Skiff and Irish had a skirmish and one came out winning by .5 of a point.

danger

danger

loves you

• Banned Users
  • 4,201 posts
lucky for irish, skiff had 2 bye week players in slots. how embarassing it would have been to lose to the man who wasn't there. that being said, now i will probably lose when i face him again.

danger

danger

loves you

• Banned Users
  • 4,201 posts
so i think i have dropped and added alex smith 3 times this year, lol.

Ms. Spam

Ms. Spam

MS.

• 18,212 posts
I struggled with picking him up for bye week but man, what was left out there really was scary.

Also, my defensive players make more points than my crappy tight end.

danger

danger

loves you

• Banned Users
  • 4,201 posts
glad i picked up the chargers DEF. steelers DEF has been letting me down all season.

Darth Irish

Darth Irish

Daily, nightly, and ever so rightly.

• 14,874 posts

lucky for irish, skiff had 2 bye week players in slots. how embarassing it would have been to lose to the man who wasn't there. that being said, now i will probably lose when i face him again.

Thank godfor Navarro Bowman on Monday night
  • danger +1 this

Ashaman

Ashaman

• Members
  • 3,634 posts
At first I was like, Damn my opponent didn't change his lineup.

But now I'm like Damn I don't care when I put up 200 (almost).

Lucas1138

Lucas1138

Spam Lord

• Moderators
  • 18,277 posts
Holy crap. That's the most I've seen anyone put up in any league in the past 6 years.

danger

danger

loves you

• Banned Users
  • 4,201 posts
i went to show my brother the ridiculous amount of points you had when i was surprised by the 51 extra by martin. **** sakes!

Ms. Spam

Ms. Spam

MS.

• 18,212 posts
It makes me sad because no one can beat this. No one!

groove terminator

groove terminator

There are two rules for success: 1.) Don't tell all you know

• Members
  • 2,915 posts
ouch glad it wasn't against me

Darth Irish

Darth Irish

Daily, nightly, and ever so rightly.

• 14,874 posts
I though I fixed my lineup via the yahoo app. Turns out it doesn't matter since my opponent's likely putting up 200 point

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: yahoo, fantasy football