Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Nightly.net FANTASY FOOTBALL Season IX!

yahoo fantasy football

• Please log in to reply
244 replies to this topic

danger

danger

loves you

• Banned Users
  • 4,201 posts
i'm just looking forward to next year. this year has been a learning experience in fantasy football. the past three years i saw almost zero pro football, like less than 10 games. and i didn't get to see as much NCAA as i would have liked. what kind of a girlfriend is that? being single is amazing. i'll only date someone who likes hockey, the gamecocks, pink floyd and/or tool, & hates reality tv - you know, the perfect woman. i haven't looked at any fantasy football today, yet. it's been a bad two weeks.

Ms. Spam

Ms. Spam

MS.

• 18,212 posts
I thought you could pull it out but your opponent had a great week. Don't go to look until you're drunk and can blame it on the alcohol.

Me, I've still go three players to add to the stomping.

danger

danger

loves you

• Banned Users
  • 4,201 posts
DAMMIT SPAM, thanks for the spoiler. i'm just cursed. i picked up flacco this week in another league and all they got were field goals.

Texascat

Texascat

• Members
  • 631 posts

Damn, looks like the elite rookie decided to not show up this week.

Bye week got me a bit. I have a few players who play tonight or on Monday. My pickup of Williams (Arizona RB) was not good, and Cam Newton looked like a high school QB so Steve Smith didnt do anything. Oh well, cant win them all.

My only chance would be for Brees to throw 500+ yards and have 5 TDs. Is that possible??

Ashaman

Ashaman

• Members
  • 3,634 posts
It's looking so. Yea, I got hit with Bye week blues too.

Texascat

Texascat

• Members
  • 631 posts

Damn, looks like the elite rookie decided to not show up this week.

Bye week got me a bit. I have a few players who play tonight or on Monday. My pickup of Williams (Arizona RB) was not good, and Cam Newton looked like a high school QB so Steve Smith didnt do anything. Oh well, cant win them all.

My only chance would be for Brees to throw 500+ yards and have 5 TDs. Is that possible??

Hmmm big game from Brees and Weddle. I am down by 6 1/2 points with the Jets Defense to go. Can the defense top off a HUGE comback for my team this week?? Time will tell...............

danger

danger

loves you

• Banned Users
  • 4,201 posts
THAT'S IT! i'm going with phillip rivers for bertter or for worse, in sickness and in health.

groove terminator

groove terminator

There are two rules for success: 1.) Don't tell all you know

• Members
  • 2,915 posts
i like my team

danger

danger

loves you

• Banned Users
  • 4,201 posts
i like my team too. they just don't like me.

Lucas1138

Lucas1138

Spam Lord

• Moderators
  • 18,277 posts
Michael Vick and Alfred Morris are on the block, inquire within.

danger

danger

loves you

• Banned Users
  • 4,201 posts
i'm good on RB, and i just undid my kolb trade and got smith back back. unless you want smith or rivers for vick, i don't see anybody you would want that i don't need. all my WR betray me, especially cruz with only 2 good fantasy weeks so far. :angry:

groove terminator

groove terminator

There are two rules for success: 1.) Don't tell all you know

• Members
  • 2,915 posts
my team likes me

Texascat

Texascat

• Members
  • 631 posts
I have a question. Do DEF special teams TDs count for them? I know the Jets had a 100 yard kickoof return for a TD last night against the Texans. However, I did not get the 6 pts for a TD. I know that Interceptions and Fumble Recovery for TDs count as 6 pts. I was just wondering why punt/kickoff returns do not count for it?

Any thoughts or help on the subject would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Lucas1138

Lucas1138

Spam Lord

• Moderators
  • 18,277 posts
Stat corrections will be official by Thursday. If there is something incorrect with a player/team's scoring it will be fixed by then.

Texascat

Texascat

• Members
  • 631 posts
Sounds good. What do you think will happen? I thought I would get 6 pts for the TD but wasnt sure once the play happened and didnt see the score increase. Im OK with it either way. It will be awesome if those standings change in my favor.

Lucas1138

Lucas1138

Spam Lord

• Moderators
  • 18,277 posts
Now that I look at it, Yahoo might not factor the ST into it. It just says DEFENSE, and not D/ST like most others. That would be kinda lame, but it doesn't actually look like they take ST scores into account (which is silly because you better believe you'd get penalized if a team took back a kick on your 'defense')

Texascat

Texascat

• Members
  • 631 posts
Yep as I look at it as weel, the only pts for the special team would be a blocked kick. Only 1 category from them. Very lame. It also has prolly nothing to do with the fact that I lost 114.50 to 109.

PS: Damn yahoo gimme that return for a TD so I can win by half a ****ing point LOL ^-. .-^

danger

danger

loves you

• Banned Users
  • 4,201 posts
dammit i misread meachum's info and read it as he just came back from missing the first 4 games, lol.

this isn't about this league, there's just a lack of people to talk football to around here:

celek against detroit or gresham against cleveland?
mike williams against kansas city or denarius moore against atlanta? jk, but why would moore have more points projected :eek:
flacco against dallas and not stafford against philly, right?
anyone think brandon jacobs is gonna steal his job back from frank gore this week?

Ms. Spam

Ms. Spam

MS.

• 18,212 posts
It depends on what Dallas team shows up to play.

Lucas1138

Lucas1138

Spam Lord

• Moderators
  • 18,277 posts
1. Toss-up
2. Denarius Moore, easily, imo.
3. Stafford. I do not think Joe Flacco is a good quarterback. Stafford's ceiling much higher
4. No.
  • danger +1 this

danger

danger

loves you

• Banned Users
  • 4,201 posts
maybe cleveland will come to play this weekbahahahaaa, i can't say that with a straight face, as much as i want them to win. moore has been playing like an old man, that's why i'm hesitant. also, stafford has been sucking big time every week. think he did well one time. spam, you don't know how little respect i have for dallas by now :D? i agree about gore, i was just checking to see if somebody knew something i didn't.

Lucas1138

Lucas1138

Spam Lord

• Moderators
  • 18,277 posts
The Lions are bound to figure it out eventually, and if they don't, they'll be trailing. If they're trailing, they'll be throwing. That's my logic.

Ms. Spam

Ms. Spam

MS.

• 18,212 posts
So my match up has 4-1 teams against each other (record-wise) - whoever wins is the top potato! Sadly I have bye weeks and injuries. :(

danger

danger

loves you

• Banned Users
  • 4,201 posts
stattracker is such a glitchy piece of ****.

you have GOT to be kidding me - new injury for mendenhall?

Ms. Spam

Ms. Spam

MS.

• 18,212 posts
Man. I think I'm going to get creamed this week. Every time I turn around something terrible has happened.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: yahoo, fantasy football