Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Nightly.net FANTASY FOOTBALL Season IX!

yahoo fantasy football

• Please log in to reply
244 replies to this topic

danger

danger

loves you

• Banned Users
  • 4,201 posts
i don't think a good trade exists. you'll see! smith has more points than rodgers as it is. one of these days somebody will bite. i can't get rid of stafford in my other league, haha. not even with jones-drew thrown in.

anywho, i should have 94.5 right now, not 93. this stupid ****ing game is lasting forever. **** my life. i'm going to lose this game by less than five points just like the other league. ****!

danger

danger

loves you

• Banned Users
  • 4,201 posts
you better get 95+ points or i'm gonna be pissed, lol.

edit: there we go. i'm cutting my wide recievers. so pissed. they cost me a loss by 5 points in 2 leagues.

Edited by danger, 17 September 2012 - 10:15 PM.

ShadowDog

ShadowDog

Supra-Awesome Badass PIE Pimp

• 42,592 posts
Thank God I'm not in a league with Danger.

danger

danger

loves you

• Banned Users
  • 4,201 posts
why is that, dexter?

danger

danger

loves you

• Banned Users
  • 4,201 posts
yeah, that's what i thought, shadowp*ssy. i find the total lack of fun conversation/participation from the other 11 members of this league, totally DEPRESSING.

Lucas1138

Lucas1138

Spam Lord

• Moderators
  • 18,276 posts
Tommy, I'mma kick your ass.
  • danger +1 this

Texascat

Texascat

• Members
  • 631 posts
I am totally amused by danger and his comments. He just rants on really about nothing LOL If you do wanna get of your WRs let me know. I am 2-0 right now and wpould really like to go undefeated for as long as possible. I told the owners in this league that I had superb managerial skills, and looks like they have proven me to not become a liar yet.

danger

danger

loves you

• Banned Users
  • 4,201 posts
my rants have all been relevant, fun, and light-hearted. how dare you? i'm just trying to have fun with my first shot at this. none of my friends watch sports so you guys and my brothers are all i have :(

does anyone else think spam's real name is sexy?

Exodus

Exodus

Making This Sh*t Cool Again

• 27,292 posts
:hmm:

danger

danger

loves you

• Banned Users
  • 4,201 posts
i'm not gonna post it, i'm just saying. ;)

edit:
going into this week, who would you start?

phillip rivers vs. atlanta falcons
alex smith vs. minnesota vikings

i'm scared to play against the falcons defense, now.

Edited by danger, 19 September 2012 - 03:53 AM.

Texascat

Texascat

• Members
  • 631 posts
I wish I was playing against you this week. I would surely like to give you another point in the L column. LOL

Are you asking for advice from your competition? That is a sure sign that your managerial skills are much inferior to mine. In all honesty,, since I do have Rivers in another league, I would go with him. San Diego will be losing fairly early, so Rivers will be throwing 40+ passes in the game.

ShadowDog

ShadowDog

• 42,592 posts
I've never seen Texascat before, but mofo talking cash ****. I like it.

danger

danger

loves you

• Banned Users
  • 4,201 posts
anybody who doesn't beat me, sucks out loud, as i have the worst team in the league. i was only projected to win one game, lol. i'm just happy to be here. so do you guys ever get along in these leagues, or is it just trying to one up each other on the **** talking? i've noticed there's no love in the NFF, haha.

ShadowDog

ShadowDog

• 42,592 posts
Yeah, that seems to be where they have the most fun in that league. At least they give a **** though. The sole reason I stopped playing in this league is I noticed every year after the first game or two nobody gave a **** anymore. We'd go a month without a single post in this thread, whereas the Keeper League has mofos talking just about every day. That's more what I'm looking for in a fantasy league.

danger

danger

loves you

• Banned Users
  • 4,201 posts
ah man, that sucks. everybody start giving a **** RIGHT NOW. the other league i'm in is cool. we have the same amount of people and they all participate multiple times a week. they have that stupid waiver setup where everyone has a fair chance as it goes by last in the league to first with waiver picks (and a two day wait). needless to say, there's a lot of participation in that league.

this one mother****er has calvin johnson and keeps low balling me to stafford from me. mother****er offers me ingram. then adds on mark schaub (who he dropped today). the nerve, i tell you! so in that league i also have the worst team statistically, and this week i'm playing the guy. he's the favorite with 101 to my 87 projected points. so i say, let's make this interesting. if you win, i'll trade you matthew stafford for phillip rivers. if i win, you trade me calvin johnson for mike wallace. but he pussied out and said that's not a fair trade if i lose.

Ashaman

Ashaman

• Members
  • 3,634 posts
Hey you can do it! It took a big game from the Mizzou Hammer to beat ya!

And as for your QB situation, I'd start Arron Rodgers @ Seattle.. oh wait he's my QB.

danger

danger

loves you

• Banned Users
  • 4,201 posts
yeah, you barely squeaked by with that 3.5 point win. how embarassing for you, i bet. that was totally a joke trade offer. i decided to do it when i saw rivers had more total points so far.

edit:
i have to drop randy moss or denarius moore. both have done shiiit, but moore is supposed be good but hasn't been, and moss is good but has just been a decoy so far. and moss could potentially be a good combo with smith. which ****tty reciever should i drop?

Edited by danger, 19 September 2012 - 07:10 AM.

Ms. Spam

Ms. Spam

MS.

• 17,985 posts
Tommay! You are getting SKOOL'D this week Eli is going to do this thing.

Ms. Spam

Ms. Spam

MS.

• 17,985 posts
Oh and at school, i'm known as Meeeeeeeeese Meeese. They never call me by my last name. I dunno why.

danger

danger

loves you

• Banned Users
  • 4,201 posts
every time i see it i think ohhhh veronica vaughn. sooooo hot. want to touch the heiney. ahhhooo!

you're going DOWN, spam! that is, if i get a new WR in the wavier, maybe. you ain't getting 500 yards this week!!

Ms. Spam

Ms. Spam

MS.

• 17,985 posts
All I ask of the Giants offense is to not drop any balls and I should be fine.

Texascat

Texascat

• Members
  • 631 posts
I havent posted on here as often as I should. I believe everyone knows why and the results it led to last time I spoke my mind. LOL I really dont want to go down that road again cause too many people got their feathers ruffled in it.

I really do like the trash talking and feel it is "part of the game." The competetive spirit from all owners is what makes this league unique. And it always helps to have a successful team to back it up.

For those who do not know who I am let me introduce myself..........I am the elite rookie, the guy who will give you a beatdown if you need it or not, and by most accounts, I am the heel of the league. Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you, Texascat!! ^-. .-^ Please, please keep the applause down to a minimum.

Ashaman

Ashaman

• Members
  • 3,634 posts
Once again, I must challenge your claim to this "elite rookie" status you gave yourself. One, you ain't elite son. 2 you ain't no damn rookie!

You sound like what I assume Cam will sound like if he harps on hos rookie success while his current year sucks.

And danger (can't call you Tommy) interested in upgrading the wr spot? Let's see what we can do

Darth Lohr

Darth Lohr

Voodoo Chile

• 16,969 posts

I've never seen Texascat before, but mofo talking cash ****. I like it.

Not everyone would agree with that take, Dex. :lol:

anybody who doesn't beat me, sucks out loud, as i have the worst team in the league. i was only projected to win one game, lol. i'm just happy to be here. so do you guys ever get along in these leagues, or is it just trying to one up each other on the **** talking? i've noticed there's no love in the NFF, haha.

Oh, there's love...or at least respect. There's also plenty of trash talking, but now days we've known each other long enough to know that all the **** we give each other is meant in fun (and, again, with respect). Most of us are, on one level or another, friends.

As for this league, hey don't blame me. I'm surprised I'm even reading this thread right now. I only came back out of pity (and again, friendship). And maybe to use that logo about Irish's mom.

Ms. Spam

Ms. Spam

MS.

• 17,985 posts
I based my pick to who would win that match up based on that avatar of irish's mom.

Ha.
  • Darth Lohr +1 this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: yahoo, fantasy football