WTF do pharmacists do? Does anybody know any?

Guest Letsgo_7_7

You know I was wondering, why did you stop using Tank anyway?

I had reached my limit with Snoop/Mez/Mex/Midnight Toker/Dan-- whatever he went by. He was just a truly toxic personality that ran wild all over the board. And as much as I actually like Tommy/Dangeresque, he was just too willing to egg his friend on to just be the worst as he possible could for the sake of the lulz.

I was sick of fighting with him in practically every thread. He had ruined nightly for me. I think he's literally one of the worst people I've ever encountered. I tried to appeal to Cerina and Brando and they said maybe it was me that was the problem-- because I wasn't in on their jokes and didn't get their brand of humor. I guess I escalated things just as much and I thought about it and realized that this one guy was ruining my day to day happiness cause I was spending far too much time online yelling at him-- then getting offline and being totally angry in real life.

So I said I'M OUT. And I know people say that over the years, but this was only the second time (after a brief stint of leaving in 2002 when Stargeek and I broke up) I'd said it-- so I felt I had to stick by it once I did.

One week later, Episode 7 was announced. How could I stay away from nightly when there was a new Star Wars movie going into production? But I made my big farewell speech so I felt really lame coming back right after that. So I shamefully made an alias. Cerina and Brando knew it was me as soon as they could see the IPs, but said they'd be quiet.

I made a concerted effort to actually have a different voice. I injected no humor or personality, I actually proofread what I was typing and no one seemed the wiser save for Jacob. Then I started to slip-- I flamed Pong with too much inside info. I mocked MG.

Then, thank God, Tommy and Dan were banned for all time once they turned their bullshit on Cerina one too many times. I'm sure now she sees how right I was. :p

After that I didn't bother hiding and pretty much admitted to it.

A month later, despite everyone, including me, insisting to Tami that it was me, she finally accepted it.

To be fair, them turning on me was Brando's last straw. Not mine. He's the one that cut them loose. Then he quit on me. So did Destiny. All in like 36 hours. I cried. Like, more than I care to admit.

For a while there, Dan was actually being a productive member of the board. I naively thought it would stay that way. That he grew up or something.

I'm a sucker for an apology and a promise to change. That's why CM is back.

Yeah, I was the one that cut them off. And then quit Nightly because I was so sick of the bull.

Cerina wasn't really even that involved in any of the decision making. I more or less banned them, then banned myself.

Dude, did we all cut and run at the same time?

Although I remember the departure of Tank and the second coming of Driver. And the departure of Brando and I think Fozzie was a thing right before I left. So I must have hung on for a while longer.

I'm a sucker for an apology and a promise to change. That's why CM is back.

I did?

Hmm. Don't remember that. I must've been drunk. Then again, you know what they say about alcohol being a truth serum...

Well, I don't think your apology was sincere, but I did believe you would behave a little nicer.

If you ever REALLY want to destroy this place, just give the keys to Tami

WTF did I do to YOU?

The place would still be a wrap because nobody would understand her posts asking for money and we'd run out.

Hai guzs secs neasj money jgsff gssj ....

SHUT UP YOU GAWDDDDUH!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.