I don't like Irish people

Guest Letsgo_7_7

Couple points of clarification here:

Guiness is ****ing delicious and LESS caloric than PBR (which tases like dog piss). Guiness 126 Calories, Pabst 144 - So, basically, Krawlie can go fist himself.

Boondocks Saints is terrible, so, Duke can go help Krawlie fist himself.

Ireland is a great place to go on vacation. It's like a bunch of friendly people who are just ****faced all the time.

ness that's the gayest post you ever made, until the boondock saints bit...which actually happens to be a gay pride movie, so gay is still technically involved. calories, lol. and how dare you knock punk rock beer.

BTW guiness tastes like ****ing water.

and people knocking on irish punk rock probably plain don't like punk rock bc the DKM put on an awesome show, ***s.

I drink it if Im at a bar that has it on special, like sometimes a bar in Manhattan will have tall boys for 2 bucks. At that price I don't care if I look like a wannabe hipster doofus.

But that really is who drinks that beer, its the hipsters who drink it to be ironic. Its like they want to put up a sign that says "oh look at these asses with their micro brews, Im so real I drink PBR while wearing my glasses with super thick rims when I don't even need glasses".

Guest bodega

If I want cheap beer I have a 'Gansett like a real New Englander. PBR is for tight jeaned ninnies with conquistador moustahces.

I drink it if Im at a bar that has it on special, like sometimes a bar in Manhattan will have tall boys for 2 bucks. At that price I don't care if I look like a wannabe hipster doofus.

But that really is who drinks that beer, its the hipsters who drink it to be ironic. Its like they want to put up a sign that says "oh look at these asses with their micro brews, Im so real I drink PBR while wearing my glasses with super thick rims when I don't even need glasses".

i honestly have never seen anybody drinking pbr that looked like that, or heard somebody say that. that's what all the homeless stinky punk kids from new england mostly drank it at the party house. pbr from the draft is really good, btw.

i honestly have never seen anybody drinking pbr that looked like that...

Come to Oregon, they're a dime a dozen.

never visit oregon. check. i drank pbr bc that's what my dad would always buy bc that's what he drank when he was young. before pretentious glasses. i have to buy the good beer.

we have everything in the south. it's the burbs, yo. a very average, normal melting pot where pbr is infamously punk rock beer.

i honestly have never seen anybody drinking pbr that looked like that, or heard somebody say that. that's what all the homeless stinky punk kids from new england mostly drank it at the party house. pbr from the draft is really good, btw.

In general people like this live in large cities, lots of people like this in New York, especially Brooklyn. Hipsters are kinda like the goth kids in South Park if you've seen it. You know "I can;t believe all these conformist idiots", when they are all just conforming to goth. Its the same way hipsters are like "I can't believe you are wearing a shirt from Macy's, way to just go with the crowd". When in fact all the hipsters are wearing clothes from the same thrift stores on the same block in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.

Possibly, but it's hard for me to objectively evaluate that since I hear them all the time and probably even have one. In fact I know I have one. We'd need someone from the midwest or plains states, like Nebraska or something, to tell us which one is worse. Finally, I would offer that your neck of the woods has the worst accent of them all.

New York accents are WAY worse. They make a person sound uneducated and rude, even when they're not. New Yorkers would do themselves a favor by learning not to talk that way.

• 2 years later...
Guest IrishMagic55555

First of all, i myself am irish and second yes we like a drink but we wouldn't be heavy drinks and we aren't even in the top 10 countries that drink the most alcohol. We also don't fight that often - but yes the occasional fight like americans do too. Also the irish have 'done ****' :

1. Eleanor Maguire figured out how the brain allows us to find our way around areas and not get lost

2. Lord Kelvin developed the 1st and 2nd laws of thermodynamics

3. John Tyndal figured out why the sky appears blue as well as many other things

4. Robert Boyle developed Boyle's law and well as set the foundation for mondern chemistry

5.Ernst Walton built the world first particle accelerator and developed the method for spilting atoms.

Also without our culture you wouldn't have Halloween ( Samhain ) or Jack o'lanterns which were originally turnips not pumpkins. Banshees, fairies ,etc.. are our legends and myths. And we are not all catholic, this is a multitude of religions in Ireland.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.