ARE WE DRINKING YET?

monkeygirl

Guest Letsgo_7_7

I will definitely be getting started here in a few with some Manhattans, if anyone else is in tonight.

On the fence about going out tonight... kinda just feeling a stay home and get drunk while watching TV night.

why not? that's like the saddest place to get drunk on a regular basis. the only thing worse is being out somewhere with people and posting online.

What? Are you talking to me? Cause I'm confused. On drink #3. My recording equipment's sounding better and now I have to make dinners, which I don't truly want to do.

i was saying that maybe some of us drink at places other than our home. can't do that every night. i am so angry bc the store said their **** was gonna be in today, but now i have to wait until tuesday?? godommit!!! i was going to play catan tonight, but my friends weren't home when they said they would be, so i went back home. now they're calling me to come back. i'm kind of annoyed they didn't say they were going to be late. what do?

edit: first sentence made zero sense.

Guest Letsgo_7_7

Anyone else drinking? I decided to not go out after all... cause.. just... meh. Kinda feelin lazy and don't feel like getting all dressed, etc.

On my 3rd Manhattan... tonight I'm going to try and calculate precisely when it is that I go from merely tipsy to sloshed. I predict somewhere between the 9th and 11th drink

Guest Letsgo_7_7

On the 5th now.... am I the only one here? The one weekend I stay in and decide to drunk post, and I'm by my lonesome. God damn it.

Guest Letsgo_7_7

You are 110 lbs and can down 9+ drinks? That's seriously impressive.

I have an exceedingly high tolerance. I have no idea why, but I suspect it's because I drink frequently.

When I first start drinking, like freshman year of college I think, I was like 2 drinks and done.

You are 110 lbs and can down 9+ drinks? That's seriously impressive.

Were you unaware that she is the pure embodiment of human excellence worthy of our unwavering adulation and we are obliged to prostrate ourselves in vacuous reverence of her boundless superiority?

If not, yu bess learn yu sumnin

Were you unaware that she is the pure embodiment of human excellence worthy of our unwavering adulation and we are obliged to prostrate ourselves in vacuous reverence of her boundless superiority?

Indeed, I was unaware, but consider it noted.

Guest El Chalupacabra

I've been slumming on well drinks and blue moon beer tonight. Well, Blue moon isn't so bat, though. Payday's a week out, sowhatchyagonnado?

Right now: doing a couple shots of Teachers Highland Cream that I have been saving for like a year, and some Mexican Coca Cola on the side. and listening to some tunes.

Guest Letsgo_7_7
Right now: doing a couple shots of Teachers Highland Cream that I have been saving for like a year

UGH... Teacher's?

Have some respect for yourself man. At least fork over the $ for Glenlivet or something, it's not that much more.

Guest Letsgo_7_7

I don't get it. That's like saying you love Coors Light. I don't know anyone that buys it for the taste. More like because it was on sale at the local Kroger.

Also WTF are you doing up already Chalup? Isn't it like 8 AM or whatever on the west coast?

Or did I just make up you living on the West Coast?

Guest El Chalupacabra

Hey I'm not picky, I'll choke down a silver bullet as long as it's ice cold, even if I prefer a good IPA, stout, or hefeweizen, instead.

I used to drink Teacher's when I was younger with some good friends that I don't get to see anymore. That's probably why I like it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.