ARE WE DRINKING YET?

monkeygirl

tonight I thought about some old drinking buddies I used to drink with after work. We used to drive down to the local valero and they have a special on a six pack of Busch Beer in a can. Six cold beers for 3.69! They'd get their six packs and i'd get my ONE beer and we'd go tailgate somewhere and drink while listening to metal music and tell bull**** stories until the cops would roll up and roust us. It's been about 10 years since I sat around with these guys. Alkies. Busch is still just 3.99 a six pack. It only went up .30 but man those guys got ****ing drunk on the dregs of budweiser knock off beer and would start punching each other until they fell over.

Today I created my own six pack: One bottle Miller64 'cause I like the commercial's song, one bottle of Angry Orchard extra dry cider, one bottle of Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, one bottle of St. Arnold's summer special, one bottle of Samuel Adams' Cherry Wheat and one bottle of Hornsby's Cider beer. Then I put them in the bottom of the fridge, cause it's the coldest and went to the movies and had 2 bottles of miller light. FEH, what'd I buy all that for if I was going to go and pay 4.00 for crappy beer to swill?

look, i drew a picture of ericka

BAHAHAHA it's true.

Ugh I still don't feel well. I drank too much last night and then went straight from the bar to work. I threw on a blazer to make it classy and drank a 5 hour energy and 2 diet cokes and I haven't eaten all day because my stomach feels blech.

on the plus side, hibiscus (jamaica) margaritas are phenom.

the new color scheme makes me want to vom. it hurts my eyes and this is the first post i've made since it changed bc now i usually leave after 2 minutes. and where are the page links at the bottom of the page? now there's just an arrow :(

I'm with ya Tommy

I don't like the change nor do I understand the motivation for it

The color sceme is dull, depressing and reminiscent of a prison cell or a dingy basement

I find the lack of links at the foot of the page to be illogical

I hate to criticise those unselfish individuals who keep this forum's systems running, I appreciate thier efforts, I truely do, however I am dissapointed that there wasn't more discussion or transparency leading up to these upgrades, considering that there are only about 40 - 50 memebrs who contribute reguarly to this forum. If it weren't for Jaycie (who I think has done a fantastic job both with maintenence and communication) dropping a notice that JA was going to be upgrading the software, I'm tempted to believe that the upgrade would have been initiated without any notice whatsoever.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.