Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

ARE WE DRINKING YET?

953 replies to this topic

Guest_Letsgo_7_7_*

Guest_Letsgo_7_7_*
  • Guests
I will definitely be getting started here in a few with some Manhattans, if anyone else is in tonight.

On the fence about going out tonight... kinda just feeling a stay home and get drunk while watching TV night.

monkeygirl

monkeygirl

Advad Disagerer

• Administrator
  • 22,203 posts

why not? that's like the saddest place to get drunk on a regular basis. the only thing worse is being out somewhere with people and posting online.

What? Are you talking to me? Cause I'm confused. On drink #3. My recording equipment's sounding better and now I have to make dinners, which I don't truly want to do.

danger

danger

loves you

• Banned Users
  • 4,201 posts
i was saying that maybe some of us drink at places other than our home. can't do that every night. i am so angry bc the store said their **** was gonna be in today, but now i have to wait until tuesday?? godommit!!! i was going to play catan tonight, but my friends weren't home when they said they would be, so i went back home. now they're calling me to come back. i'm kind of annoyed they didn't say they were going to be late. what do?

edit: first sentence made zero sense.

Edited by danger, 14 April 2012 - 06:43 PM.

Guest_Letsgo_7_7_*

Guest_Letsgo_7_7_*
  • Guests
Anyone else drinking? I decided to not go out after all... cause.. just... meh. Kinda feelin lazy and don't feel like getting all dressed, etc.

On my 3rd Manhattan... tonight I'm going to try and calculate precisely when it is that I go from merely tipsy to sloshed. I predict somewhere between the 9th and 11th drink

Guest_Letsgo_7_7_*

Guest_Letsgo_7_7_*
  • Guests
On the 5th now.... am I the only one here? The one weekend I stay in and decide to drunk post, and I'm by my lonesome. God damn it.

Frexspar

Frexspar

• Members
  • 812 posts
You are 110 lbs and can down 9+ drinks? That's seriously impressive.

Darth Krawlie

Darth Krawlie

privileged ****lord

• Moderators
  • 34,903 posts
I'm so ****ing young at this party and we're out of beer.

Guest_Letsgo_7_7_*

Guest_Letsgo_7_7_*
  • Guests

I have an exceedingly high tolerance. I have no idea why, but I suspect it's because I drink frequently.

When I first start drinking, like freshman year of college I think, I was like 2 drinks and done.

the skiff guard

the skiff guard

Cubits?

• Members
  • 9,477 posts

Were you unaware that she is the pure embodiment of human excellence worthy of our unwavering adulation and we are obliged to prostrate ourselves in vacuous reverence of her boundless superiority?

If not, yu bess learn yu sumnin

• Good God a Bear, Lucas1138 and danger +1 this

Guest_Letsgo_7_7_*

Guest_Letsgo_7_7_*
  • Guests
Have I told you I love you skiff

the skiff guard

the skiff guard

Cubits?

• Members
  • 9,477 posts
once, but I doubt you remember, there were alot of roofies in that drink

UK Legend Killa

UK Legend Killa

Double NFF Champion

• 19,652 posts
I am veeeeeeeery drunk on vodka gummi bears and a LOT of beer and just turned down sex with a girl I am in basically love with because she is massively drunk.

somebody send me a medal plz. Thanks

IMericka

IMericka

Deadly Nightshade

• Members
  • 15,769 posts
spoiler: the above post is full of fail.
  • Darth Krawlie, Lucas1138, UK Legend Killa and 1 other +1 this

Frexspar

Frexspar

• Members
  • 812 posts

Were you unaware that she is the pure embodiment of human excellence worthy of our unwavering adulation and we are obliged to prostrate ourselves in vacuous reverence of her boundless superiority?

Indeed, I was unaware, but consider it noted.

Ryn

Ryn

Moonshadow

• Moderators
  • 28,556 posts
A little too much sun today, but the beer's been accomodating..

Guest_El Chalupacabra_*

Guest_El Chalupacabra_*
  • Guests
I've been slumming on well drinks and blue moon beer tonight. Well, Blue moon isn't so bat, though. Payday's a week out, sowhatchyagonnado?

Right now: doing a couple shots of Teachers Highland Cream that I have been saving for like a year, and some Mexican Coca Cola on the side. and listening to some tunes.

danger

danger

loves you

• Banned Users
  • 4,201 posts
back from catan and drinking wine. you guys didn't go out? it's saturday.

Blade Runner

Blade Runner

'Member' of the Month.

• Members
  • 6,892 posts
I'm thinking of starting a 'what are you drunk off of' thread?!?

I'm coming home off of excelling in numerous Jameson shots and Palm draft beers!

UK Legend Killa

UK Legend Killa

Double NFF Champion

• 19,652 posts

spoiler: the above post is full of fail.

It is indeed :(

Lucas1138

Lucas1138

Spam Lord

• Moderators
  • 18,276 posts
I am currently walk of shaming home. I'm preferring to look at it as a stride of pride though. Wasn't ever hungover yesterday but I feel a mother of one coming on today. Excuse me while I chug some gatorade.
  • UK Legend Killa +1 this

Guest_Letsgo_7_7_*

Guest_Letsgo_7_7_*
  • Guests

Right now: doing a couple shots of Teachers Highland Cream that I have been saving for like a year

UGH... Teacher's?

Have some respect for yourself man. At least fork over the $ for Glenlivet or something, it's not that much more.

Guest_El Chalupacabra_*

Guest_El Chalupacabra_*
  • Guests
No way, Teacher's is awesome. I love it!

Guest_Letsgo_7_7_*

Guest_Letsgo_7_7_*
  • Guests
I don't get it. That's like saying you love Coors Light. I don't know anyone that buys it for the taste. More like because it was on sale at the local Kroger.

Also WTF are you doing up already Chalup? Isn't it like 8 AM or whatever on the west coast?

Or did I just make up you living on the West Coast?

Guest_El Chalupacabra_*

Guest_El Chalupacabra_*
  • Guests
Hey I'm not picky, I'll choke down a silver bullet as long as it's ice cold, even if I prefer a good IPA, stout, or hefeweizen, instead.

I used to drink Teacher's when I was younger with some good friends that I don't get to see anymore. That's probably why I like it.

Guest_Letsgo_7_7_*

Guest_Letsgo_7_7_*
  • Guests
Well I am picky.... but hey, I do understand the nostalgia factor.

Reply to this topic