ARE WE DRINKING YET?

monkeygirl

HAY I'd rather Amanda be a **** right here in my thread!

TOMMAY TELL ME ABOUT YOUR JOB I still need one.

Amanda does too much blow to be a fatty. CHRISSAKAES she explained, copped to being cranky, whadda ya want, blood?

Icy can take care of herself RITE? <3 GROUP HUG GATDAMMIT.

I wish I were on a wram beach playing SALAD BOWL! SALAD BOWL!

I gotta get an alcohol.brb.

Guest Letsgo_7_7
Amanda does too much blow to be a fatty. CHRISSAKAES she explained, copped to being cranky, whadda ya want, blood?

hahaha thanks MG, but it's all good. I wouldn't dish it out if I couldn't take it. Far as I care, people can call me whatever they want. Lord knows I've been a total bitch to basically everyone here. It's an internet forum, not life and death. And yeah- maybe it's the blow (which I'm just kidding about, don't do drugs kids) or the cigarettes that keep my weight down.. but hey, whatever works.

I'm nice and tipsy, but not too drunk so the typing is still ok. Anyone else? I'm going to try and string it out as long as possible before I pass out...

You know, I don't think you've ever been a total bitch to me before.

Probably because I refrain from posting in the Lyceum when I know I that I will neither have the time nor the inclination to rebut whatever you tear me down with. Although usually we're pretty much in agreement, another reason I don't bother posting much in there.

i can't. he's dead and she's a super villian i loathe and almost always disagree with, yet am completely turned on by her intense negativity. the sex would probably be sooo angry awesome.

I'M GONNA KILL YOU WITH MY PENIS!!

NOT IF YOU DON'T SHUT UP AND STOP SUCKING!!

I'M ABOUT TO C-reese, you ruined my fantasy dialogue with your censorship. thanks a lot, skunk.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.