ARE WE DRINKING YET?

monkeygirl

Guest Letsgo_7_7

77 wat you drinkin? sorry if you already mentioned it. i'm imagining some ****ing wine i cant afford

LOL man not even close. I bought this bottle of Jim Beam for $9 at the liquor store down the street and just drank the entire freaking thing

I just hate reading the Lycuem! Bada boom!

this bottle of Jim Beam for $9

Good girl 77! next time get the handle though so you can keep up with us all night.

I agree it's one of his better films. My favorite is Big Fish, partially cuz it's not like any of his other films, which are all exactly the same. I read the (a) next project he's working on is an Addams Family reboot. Which I'm sure will star Johnny Depp as Gomez and Helena Bonham Carter as Morticia. It'll be so DIFFERENT from everything else he's done!

Guest Letsgo_7_7

God f-ck harpoon, f-ck narragansett, f-ck all that retarded ass f-cking new england stupid f-cking bllsh-t. Goddamn white trash poor f-ggot.s

Guest Letsgo_7_7

how can you even lump harpoon and ganset in the same category? Not even remotely the same thing.

I didn't say they were. But it's all new england to me, f-ckgin dumbass irish dockworking peasant ass poor f-ckers, wearing wife beaters and with a celtics tattoo, going on and on about their sh-tty f-cking team the Red Sox and hitting up the harpoon on tap.

F-ck you guys. That's right f-ck you

New Englanders are special breed of people. Not all Irish dockers but there are a lot of celtics tattoos. Kinda like Yankees hats in NY.

And Goddammit Jacob if I find you driving on my road in october doing 25mph so you can look at some orange and yellow leaves I'm gonna ram your behind

Guest Letsgo_7_7

Yo so why do you wanna go to New england? There's nothing up there really, except forest and Boston, and you can see everything in Boston in like a day.

Take that money and go to NYC man

Oh I would LOVE to go to NYC again. There's a LOT I didn't get to do the one time I've been, and it's been just under 5 years already. That's definitely on the list.

There's a lot of this country I haven't seen, and New England is a big part of it. I mean, I spent a day in Connecticut, during that New York trip, but it wasn't enough. I've only been to ten goddamn states. I want more.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.