ARE WE DRINKING YET?

monkeygirl

OK, I'd probably go with that. Having virtually nothing to go on for comparison, of course. Never been to NM and only people I know that have spent any amount of time there are my parents when they were thinking of moving there. They moved here to AZ instead, so there you go...

guys i am FUCED UP. It's 83 degrees here and feels like 108-we haven[t nhad heat in sooo long.. PLUS I took some Vicodin. PLus I took a Xanax PLAUS some muscler relaxers PLUS I just finished a lovely, refreshing Absolut witbg uiiecedx tea and it's HOT you guys I'[m all sweaty. I shiou,ld go in my redneck ppool.

ALSO A friend of mine's son's band is playing in Fife tonight0tghsat os only 7 kiles awaty and they nevar play thsi close enhd they're pretty hgoof sandf I OWAE this owman and she's crazy so it'll be fun byut shou,.d I TAKE A BUSAES and then a cab home? so I can fdrionk-sactillsauy so I can GO casue I don'

t think I oughtta be driving now topday this today.

WHAT AM I RITAEA OR WGHAT

GUYS. It's REAKLLY REALLY HOT HERE

IT JUST COPOCURES TO ME THAT i HAD A DREAM ABIOUT CHARDONNAY LAST NITGH AND i DON'T EVEN LIKE IT BUT I THE DFRDEAM Ai WAS DRINKING A CHARDONNAY THAT i SAID i LIKED EVEBN THOUGH RTHAT;'S NIOT TRUE BECAUSE THEER ISAN'T ONE DO YOU KNOPW WHAT THIS MIGHT MENA?

hay WHEWER'S MY AMANDA? mY LVELUY LOVELIOTY AMANDA?

Guest Letsgo_7_7

??

Also, I notice you posted that before 3 in the afternoon. Even I don't start drinking that early.

Guest Letsgo_7_7

Say what you will, but I've never been a fan of day drinking. Not because there's anything wrong with it, but moreso because I eventually get tired. Sometimes I try to take a nap and then catch my second wind, but it never ends up happening. I just end up sleeping through the night.

??

Also, I notice you posted that before 3 in the afternoon. Even I don't start drinking that early.

It was SATURDAY, geez! But yeah, I was out of it by 6-never ended up going anywhere or doing anything all weekend. Had a little hair of the dog yesterday. I still hurt today. I have one voice session then I'ma go home and have some soup and a little nap.

Say what you will, but I've never been a fan of day drinking. Not because there's anything wrong with it, but moreso because I eventually get tired. Sometimes I try to take a nap and then catch my second wind, but it never ends up happening. I just end up sleeping through the night.

freshman.

Guest Letsgo_7_7

On the contrary, it was actually easier for me to rally back in the early days of my drinking, when going out as much as possible was still exciting and new. Now, I'm just like "screw it, I'm going to bed," if I've entered into the sleepy phase of drinking.

This is why I usually don't start until the evening.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.