ARE WE DRINKING YET?

monkeygirl

Guest El Chalupacabra

Yeah, I went through a phase where I would only do top shelf 18 year old whiskey flights, too, but I slum on the wells a lot more now. Either way, I get my buzz on. Full circle, I guess.

I'm looking in my fridge right now. I have 3 bottles of Miller Light, 3 bottles of Cider Beer, a frozen bag of pina colada mix with the alcohol already in it that you throw in the freezer and then mash up that I got for 98 cents in a markdown basket at the grocery store that I am planning on adding ice cream and more rum to in a blender and some flavored vodka.

I don't get it. That's like saying you love Coors Light. I don't know anyone that buys it for the taste. More like because it was on sale at the local Kroger.

Old Milwaukee's actually won some competitions. Growing up, that was allowance-money beer.

ericka, flavored rum is where i draw the line (not enough alcohol content, whereas flavored vodka's alcohol content remains the same). i prefer the spiced rum, anyway...captain morgan or castilla gold (good cheap rum).

gentleman jack is crazy smooth, btw.

Guest Letsgo_7_7

It's monday night and I gotta do laundry... but eh.... what the hell?

It'll go by faster with a little alcohol, and I can worry about my hangover tomorrow.

Who's with me?

idk, i'm supposed to go out with this girl tonight. she's driving me insane bc she can't make a ****ing decision for herself. idk, anything is good for me, to EVERYTHING i ask. so finally when we decided on the WHEN, i said, "okay, now which movie? and you're not allowed to say any is good for you." that was almost 30 minutes ago and she hasn't texted back. i think her head exploded. so i might be here tonight.

oh my ****ing god. i need to lose this chick. how can i do it nicely? i've avoided seeing her for like a month of oh darn, something came up but she still is interested. what do? oh, and she waited so long to respond that now there's only one choice of movie to go to. i think she did that so she didn't have to pick something.

jacob. you're old.

Guest Letsgo_7_7
idk, i'm supposed to go out with this girl tonight. she's driving me insane bc she can't make a ****ing decision for herself.

I am just like this in person. Serious. It drives all my friends batsh-t. It's gotten to the point where I'm just not asked for my input. Which is fine, because usually I don't care and just go with what people wanna do. :shrug:

I refuse to believe you do your own laundry.

LOL, well I'm not Mitt Romney or anything. I do actually do a few things myself!

Guest Letsgo_7_7

CALLING ALL MONDAY DRINKERS!!!!

Come on Nightly, don't tell me I'm the only one here. I've got like an hour or two in me before I gotta go to bed... blah work tomorrow

i'm wrkign ion my 4th Colt 45 right now. i took the first one like Ford before the Earth got blewd up. got my treasure hunt koozie today and yes, i've put it on each new can before pulling the tab. gotta say, i like the it akes a really nicee gripping surface. also had a shot of Captain before getting started. i'm off tomorrow(one...well, the only... benefit of a minimum wage job, this one at least, mondays and tusedays off or really easy)

out of coors light, bud light, and miller light...please, give me coors. the rest is water. time to start drinking!

kcorbe, does it keep your hand from warming your beer and your beer from cooling your hand in its unfinished state?

ericka, that didn't help much.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.