Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Black Eyed Kid Encounters: Greys in Disguise or Human-Alien Hybrids?

43 replies to this topic

Pong Messiah

Pong Messiah

don't want to be buried in a pet cemetery

• 19,360 posts
Sounds like a Grey-related matter to me:

One of the witnesses involved, the witness "K" called out to the trio standing at the edge of the road a couple dozen feet from their house. When the beings heard this, the strange kids suddenly moved to the house and began kicking the door and jiggling the doorknob as if they meant to enter uninvited. It's unknown if the door was locked, or there was simply something else keeping them from entering. If it were the latter, this would fit well with the BEK scenario, as there are reports of these beings all over the world demanding access to a house, but then being unable to enter without first being given permission.

The trio then turned to the window and the witness saw the face of one of the three, noting that there was something distinctly wrong with his face. The hooded boy looked in on them with a disturbing grin breaking across his face and shadowy darkened eyes. The witness was not certain that he had seen any nose, but described the face as looking somehow very wrong right away. Spurred on by a fight-or-flight response, the witnesses then chased the three boys away. The witnesses were easily outrun, as the boys somehow managed to always stay a few steps ahead of them before they disappeared into the darkness just beyond the house's light. After that, the witnesses returned and never spoke of the event again. Both were clearly disturbed by the unusual encounter.

People who have experienced visitations often bring up the fact that the visitors want -- sometimes insist -- that the subject permit their presence before the encounter proceeds further. It all sounds eerily familiar.

Posted Image

We'd like to use your phone. Or your bathroom. Whatever -- just let us in. Thanks.

Edited by Pong Messiah, 08 March 2012 - 03:43 PM.

• Ryn +1 this

El Chalupacabra

El Chalupacabra

Monster of Mass Destruction

• Supporters
  • 8,714 posts
Pong, that sh*t you're smoking must be awesome.
  • Good God a Bear and Cerina +1 this

Good God a Bear

Good God a Bear

well ****

• 8,403 posts
I find the term greys racist. I AM OFFENDED! RESIGN IMMEDIATELY or else I will protest.

Brando

Brando

83% Muppet

• Admin
  • 18,940 posts
Being mod of Politics is his punishment for being offensive.
  • Good God a Bear and Cerina +1 this

Pong Messiah

Pong Messiah

• 19,360 posts
My theory is that most people cannot differentiate BEKs from normal kids. But a few people are perceptive or sensitive enough to detect their presence -- they detect something very "wrong" with them, which is where the fight-or-flight kicks in. When a BEK tries to interact/gain entrance with one of these "sensitives" and it fails, it flusters the BEK, which is where the agitated behavior that is so often reported comes from.

The scenarios are remarkably similar. It's almost always two or three kids, with one taller, skinnier one. They usually wear hoodies, hats, and other items over their heads, and always want access to your personal space -- your car or your home, typically. They never look "right;" the black eyes are the most common feature, but extremely small (or missing) noses have been reported as well.

Despite the terror they invoke in their subjects, virtually all of them report it as being extremely difficult to deny their requests. Perhaps there is some sort of hypnotic suggestion or attempt at mind-control, but not letting them in is always difficult, despite the overwhelming dread they inspire.

Finally, why are there never reports of BEK's successfully entering homes or cars? One man reported that he changed his mind after they entered, and that he hid for four hours in the closet as they moved around his house -- but perhaps that was just lost time. My guess is that successful BEK encounters are never reported because the subject's memory has been altered.

EwoksSuck

EwoksSuck

Til All Are One

• Members
  • 31,462 posts
My daughter likes their song Boom Boom Pow.
  • Good God a Bear +1 this

Destiny Skywalker

Destiny Skywalker

Actually, I am a rocket scientist

• 20,647 posts
Thanks, Pong. I'm home alone and pretty much pissing my pants after reading that!
  • Good God a Bear and Pong Messiah +1 this

Tank

Tank

Driver

• 34,499 posts
If only we could get Nanci/Mara to click on this thread... quick, Pong, edit the title to mention Hayden Christensen.
  • The Human Torch, Rock, Destiny Skywalker and 2 others like this

Brando

Brando

83% Muppet

• Admin
  • 18,940 posts
Something about Hayden writing an EU book...
  • Rock, Cerina and danger +1 this

The Kurgan

The Kurgan

There can be only one

• 2,099 posts
I found this funny. I knew Mara was being bated the second I saw the headline.

Rock

Rock

Self High-Five

• 38,702 posts
Quick... add tags: Hayden Ewan Slash EU Zahn

Pong Messiah

Pong Messiah

• 19,360 posts
A recent encounter in Ireland. Note the similarities to other cases:

A knock sounded on her front door.

“I ignored it. It knocked again,” Holdsworth said. “I felt in real danger.”

She stood and padded to the front door. Everything was silent for one second, two, three, then knuckles on the other side of the door rapped out three loud knocks.

“It scared me, making me jump back a few steps,” she said “I was grateful that my door was completely made of wood. I looked through the peep hole and almost died.”

The boys’ faces filled the peep hole.

“Both of them staring at me with those pitch-black eyes,” she said. “The horrid feeling of dread completely overwhelmed me.”

“Miss, we won’t hurt you. We promise,” one of the boys said.

Anger momentarily overwhelmed Holdsworth’s fear and she threw open the door. The boys stood in the doorway, grinning at her.

“What do you want?” she demanded.

“We want to use your phone,” the older one said.

“No,” she yelled.

“Just let us in to use the phone,” he said. “We won’t hurt you. We have no weapons to hurt you with.”

“Get away from my flat,” she shouted, then slammed the door in their faces.

Safely behind her solid wooden door, Holdsworth looked back through the peep hole. The boys still stood there, but they were no longer smiling.

“That feeling of utter terror and danger ran through me,” she said.

[...]

Holdsworth has since moved to a different neighborhood, but the terror of the night of the Black-Eyed Kids stays with her.

“I always check through that peep hole before I go to sleep,” she said. “I don’t know exactly what those boys were, but I do know they meant me harm and that they weren’t human in any way. I still get scared thinking about it.”

Destiny Skywalker

Destiny Skywalker

Actually, I am a rocket scientist

• 20,647 posts
You guys are such ***holes. I love it!

Pong Messiah

Pong Messiah

• 19,360 posts
An encounter from 2009:

I was watching a movie when I heard a knock at my door. Figuring it was my roommate who'd lost his key again, I went and opened it. Instead of a drunken roommate, I found two little kids standing on the walkway - only these kids freaked the hell out of me. I don't know what it was about them, but as a Marine we're always told to listen to that little voice in your head, because it just might save your life from an IED (improvised explosive device). Right then that voice was screaming at me to shut the door and lock it.

THE PLEA
There was also the fact that these kids had absolutely pitch-black eyes. I mean no white or any other color to them whatsoever - just black. But I pushed those things aside and asked them what they were doing there so late. They responded by saying that it was really cold out and they wanted to come in and read. I was confused as hell, because I've never met a kid that wants to read. Also, there was no mention of any parents or anything else you'd expect a lost couple of kids to say.

I couldn't take my eyes of their pitch-black eyes; it was like they were sucking me in. I felt horrible and was suddenly frightened for my life, like I needed to immediately take cover. They just stared at me, with those goddam eyes.

I took a quick look up and down the walkway to see if any other Marines were out, but there was nobody in site. I turned back to the kids who I noticed had taken a step forward toward me. I got the feeling like I was being hunted, like these kids where predators and out for their next meal or something. Instinct gave way to reason and I decided to listen to that voice and shut the door and locked it.

I heard soft constant knocking for the next five minutes before I heard my window rattle and then nothing. I went down to the officer on duty the next morning and asked him about it and he said he hadn't heard of or seen any kids in the area at all, and dismissed it saying that I'd probably had too much to drink last night. Only I hadn't been drinking at all or anything like that that night. I don't know what or who those kids were, but I doubt any of the families here would let their kids wander around at night on a military base."

Tank

Tank

Driver

• 34,499 posts
This sounds like a Dr. who episode.
  • Ryn +1 this

Pong Messiah

Pong Messiah

• 19,360 posts
Science fiction?

From another forum:

the legend of vampires may have originated from people seeing greys.

[...]

Pale color, funny eyes, can't enter a house unless invited, hypnotic state, disturbing grin, always moving faster then humans, and then there is the claim of experiments on the part of the greys that may be attributed to the dread of vampires and their evilness in nature. Blood being drawn for examination might account for vampire teeth marks. Appearence of grey skin is often associated with being dead so It's no wonder the whole living dead thing gets associated.

Sounds reasonable.

Mara Jade Skywalker

Mara Jade Skywalker

Unpaid Disney Shill

• Members
  • 34,732 posts
You all suck. Hard.
  • Tank, The Human Torch, pavonis and 9 others like this

Pong Messiah

Pong Messiah

• 19,360 posts
'sup, Mara?
  • The Kurgan +1 this

Jedi Cool

Jedi Cool

They call me MRS. Six!

• Moderators
  • 19,551 posts
It took long enough to reach your target audience, but I loved the ever-changing thread titles.
  • Destiny Skywalker +1 this

Mara Jade Skywalker

Mara Jade Skywalker

Unpaid Disney Shill

• Members
  • 34,732 posts
Just FYI, i saw the word "grays" and didn't even read the article.

And now I'm leaving permanently because I know someone's gonna be a smart ass and post a picture.

Tank

Tank

Driver

• 34,499 posts
curse your slow internet. there's a huge grey pic in the first post!
  • Ryn +1 this

Cerina

Cerina

Now and forever...

• Admin
  • 29,848 posts
I'm sensing a history here I'm not aware of.

Tank

Tank

Driver

• 34,499 posts
Nanci has a major grey alien phobia.

Pong Messiah

Pong Messiah

• 19,360 posts
Who doesn't?

Those ****ers are terrifying.

:eek:

NumberSix

NumberSix

Content Provider Emeritus

• 29,746 posts

Nanci has a major grey alien phobia.

Thank you sincerely for that straight, helpful answer. I was as lost as monkeygirl in a tech discussion.
  • Destiny Skywalker, Ryn and Good God a Bear +1 this

Reply to this topic