New - Anyone else into collecting soccer balls?

Reg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, hope the old users find this thread.

i just bought a 1990 Adidas Etrsco Unico. It is in reat condition but it had never been inflated. I am assuming that is why it is not holding air. Does anyone hae any ideas as to how i can fix this? someone told me to use the stuff you use in emergencies for car tyres. what do you all think?

thanks, please help me with ideas....:)

Hi, I am new user. But have been collecting shoes, jerseys, balls for several years now. I am mostly interested to find out if there are potential trading and buying opportunities between users here. Looking for couple of certain soccer balls to add to my collection, open to different offers if someone an extra of something in their collection or wants to trade etc. Thanks

Hello I'm new to this! I am also a collector of official Adidas matchballs and have been collecting since 2006! However I did own alot of the older Adidas matchballs such as azteca Mexico, tango Europa ,etrusco unico which were all official but at the time I owned them I was only 16 years old and used for matches! If I only knew then how much they would be worth now I would have never used them :-( and now I am 38 years old. My collection so far consists of all official adidas matchballs from world cups and euros between 2006 -2012. I am currently trying to find and buy original azteca Mexico, tango Europa, etrusco unico, questra, questra Europa, silverstream,. Many thanks and hope to talk soon. P.s to the guy who has the problem with the etrusco unico did you buy that with its original box from eBay in December?

Guest serhiy.pirlo

Hi guys. Tried to login into new thread under old account, but no success. So i had to create new account, but even now i can not see any photos and looks like have minimal peremissions. Hope problem will be fixed very soon.

Hello. Thanks for reactivate this thread. I bought an adidas Questra at Ebay but it is different from the other questras. The imprint on the ball is: "OFFICIAL BALL OF THE FIFA WORLD CUP 1994".

Normaly the imprint is: "OFFICIAL MATCH BALL OF THE FIFA..."

Do you think the ball is an original Questra from 1994? I found an adidas advertising for the Questra, it seemed that there is the imprint also only "BALL" and not "MATCH BALL".

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hello. Thanks for reactivate this thread. I bought an adidas Questra at Ebay but it is different from the other questras. The imprint on the ball is: "OFFICIAL BALL OF THE FIFA WORLD CUP 1994".

Normaly the imprint is: "OFFICIAL MATCH BALL OF THE FIFA..."

Do you think the ball is an original Questra from 1994? I found an adidas advertising for the Questra, it seemed that there is the imprint also only "BALL" and not "MATCH BALL".

Looks original to me.

Hey anyone know when the new Comoequa (official african cup of nations match ball) will be on sale? Because the tourniment is almost done already and they promised it back in January.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I am finally back. I have been really busy with my baby and after they closed the old thread I wasn't planning to come back to Nightly Net anymore and then I heard that Reg restarted the thread. Good job Reg, thanks for doing so, I am still hoping that Nightly doesn't get rid of the old thread and they conserve it since there are a lot of great pictures and discussions in it. My latest acquisition are the Euro 2012 Tango 12 and the MLS Prime Finals official match ball (the one that the LA Galaxy will be using this year since they won the championship). Since I collect all MLS balls I still need to get the regular MLS Prime ball. I am surprised that the UCL Finale and Europa league balls for 2013 were released so early. They usually wait until the previous tournament is over to release the new balls and there still a lot of Champion's League left for this year. Anyway, nice looking balls.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.