NIGHTLY FOOTBALL FEDERATION - Season X!

Rock

Happy for the win, of course (and that I could make Brad feel better, since his forgetting to play the Chargers ended up being moo). However, after three straight wins, I really haven't gained much ground on the teams in front of me or put much distance between the teams right behind. I've been sitting in that #6 spot for awhile, which is fine in and of itself, but like Gar says, it's awfully crowded around here.

not having computer access sucks. **** camping. oh, i'm up by 62 points and my opponent has one player left? well, guess i'm not too broken up about not being able to switch out harvin who couldn't play this week.

irish, you're right. it is nice to beat the team you built.

.....I don't think you quite got what Irish meant with that, but 118 is a very impressive score, especially with 2 single digit players and a duck egg.

And we have our first tie of the season. Congratulation Rock and Dex who win this years sweepstake. A $25 gift certificate to.....

* Redeemable in London store only. Only one certificate provided between the two of you. Certificate may also have expired/been used by myself

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.