NIGHTLY FOOTBALL FEDERATION - Season X!

Rock

Good luck getting an answer to that question. I asked weeks ago.

I broke my own rule against picking up a mediocre defense specifically because of who they were playing and paid dearly for it. I really thought at even though the Colts defense sucks and is injured, the Jets have been so bad on offense there was a better chance of getting money there than with the Donkeys average defense going against the high flying Chargers. I figured at least the Jets would turn the ball over a couple times. Instead, the Colts got rolled, forced no turnovers, and only had one sack. Watch the Donkeys defense dominate tonight.

Never chase matchups with bad defenses. DAMMIT.

Thanks Garr.

I've been opperating through the mobile versions of both ESPN and nightly, neither of which offer complete features. So I appreciate the info.

No problemo. If we had admins on this site anymore (Reese excluded) maybe we could get the desktop version of NN back on our phones, but we don't so....

Demaryius Thomas needs to outscore Ryan Matthews by 14 points.

There's only one way to deal with this

*Loads sniper rifle*

go matthews! screw the bloody pom over finally!

Be quiet convict or I'll bite your ear off.

So we finally lost. It was going to happen, one hell of a bye week. Push on and further forwards, to be the first repeat champion. Remeber Brad, in the playoffs, there are no bye weeks :rock:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.