NIGHTLY FOOTBALL FEDERATION - Season X!

Rock

After winning with 56 points, Dex puts up 103 and earns a loss. Ah, the unpredictable joys of fantasy football.

The prize of the Jokers v Micks nail-biter is to avoid joining the Dragons and the Ponies in a rather deep 1-4 hole. Of course, there will be four teams just a game ahead of them at 2-3: meaning that at least one of those seven teams will still make the playoffs.

While the Vikings have been rolling, the all-in Heels will still be just a game behind them - just a Drew Brees-injury away?

The 'Roos now have sole possession of first in the IFC - at least for now. The Haters and Team Carr trail by just one game and the 'Roos next two opponents are the Vikings and Heels. Dun-dun-dun!

Still very possible. Ex has 3 guys that are on "X9" yards and DI has 1. Once the gamebooks go official any one of those could change (or not). The math on the defenses looks good, which is often where the adjustment comes from.

Regarding the discussion about UK's team earlier, how about this:

Over the past 10 weeks, including playoffs, UK's team is averaging 125 points per game. He's only been under 100 one time in that stretch (99, 2 weeks ago), and his next lowest was 113, all the rest were over 120. Here's the breakdown by week: 140, 128, 143, 128, 123, 121, 99, 113, 130, 125.

So, yeah.

Hey guys what's happening?

Just wanted to chime in and let y'all know that I accidently picked up Ballard RB IND prior to checking the practice squad rosters. But I immediately submitted a waiver claim on Battle to eliminate him from my roster.

Also, some of you may have noticed my recent absence from the board. I'm in the process of restoring a 200 year old house that I will soon be moving into. So since the beginning of september I have been living out of boxes and bags during this process and do not have regular internet access set up yet. I have been trying (although unsuccessfuly) to keep up with the league via my phone, I would do the same in regards to nightly but as you all know the mobile version is absolute garbage. Hopefully by the end of the month I will be settled in and you lovely chaps will once again be fortunate enough to bask in my unquestionable glory (or something remotely different)

Cheers

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.