NIGHTLY FOOTBALL FEDERATION - Season X!

Rock

SD, look over my running backs see if any interest ya and let me know.

Murray and Leshoure will cost a bit

Rest could go cheap!

Also willing to move a tight end ;). Seriously though, tony g and the red nosed viking are available to any in need of one. Pretty sure kyle is rookie eligible.

Repost: Because of that sack of sh*t Chris Johnson, I'm starting AJ Green this week, thus removing him from being Squad eligible.

heels_12.jpg

I'm going out with major surgery today. I've already set this week's roster, so I should be fine. However, for full disclosure, I have given full Power-of-Attorney over The Heels to Garrison Carr, who will act as GM in my absence. ...that pretty much means has my ESPN password and can edit my lineup as he wishes :rock: If for some reason I don't make it, he'll run the team for the rest of the season and will sell the franchise in the off season. NOT TO CHOC OR TEXASTWAT.

heels_logo_2012.jpg

I need a change made by one of the 17 people with LM powers (I'll do it, but I wanted to run it by here first):

There is nothing in our Constitution about limiting the number of players at a certain position you can have on your team at a given time. As such, that limit needs removed for D/ST and I call "dibs" on the Chargers D/ST, dropping Jon Baldwin. Mmk? Kay.

In all fairness Lucas I feel like you should have posted here that your intention was not only to add the Chargers defense on Friday, but also to start it today. Your post above was posted after the game had started. Before that, you only said that you wanted to add them to your roster.

It's not entirely the same, but still...we're talking about a situation where 1) yes, you stated you wanted to add them to your roster and nobody is disputing that, 2) you made no mention in this thread of your wish to start them until after their game had started, and 3) they posted 29 points.

I honestly don't think I'm being unreasonable.

EDIT: They scored 21 points instead of 29, my bad.

By picking up a third defense on a Friday my wish to start them is obviously, heavily, 'you-have-to-be-dense-to-think-otherwise' implied. This should have been a non-issue.

I'm not going to argue about it with you because I know I'm in the right. I don't blame you for disagreeing, at all, don't misunderstand me. But yes, I am in the right and I fully expect those 29 points to be honored. Whether I end up winning or not.

I could have picked up a third kicker, but I dropped one instead. Would choosing to keep Matt Prater in addition to Mason Crosby have made it equally as obvious that I wanted to start Lawrence Tynes this week just because of the fact that he would have been my third kicker?

Look dude I would be a little aggravated too if I wanted to add a player or d/st, follow up by starting that, and was unable to do either one. However, it would only have strengthened your case if you had stated that you intended to start them BEFORE their game had started. You simply didn't. It's a sucky situation, and I'm sorry that you didn't get to make the addition to your roster that you wished to in time to edit your starting lineup according. I just don't think you sholuld be awarded any points without clearly stating your intent to start them before their game started.

Really, Lucas?

All this could have been prevented if you had just dropped the Eagles defense or the Bears defense. If you had wanted to start the Chargers defense as much as your wish for a point adjustment implies, then you simply would have done that and got the starting defense you really wanted. Instead, you wanted to change league settings and have all three.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.