NIGHTLY FOOTBALL FEDERATION - Season X!

Rock

That's what I get for benching Fitz in favor of Tate. But honestly, After two weeks of nothing, I can't think of what else to do...

I'm in the same boat with CJ. WTF do I do? I know the first game I bench him, he'll run hog wild.

Luckily Austin had a piss-poor week. Looked much closer the first half of the Denver game, but Peyton had a great second half. Plus Denver lost, so win-win!

God what a bad week I had. Go with Randle whom a lot of places listed him as having a big week due to the injuries. Now I can't keeper him any more.

Take out Smith thinking he wont play, he goes off!

Course had I played my best lineup still lose.

Im thinking I need to look at making a trade or 2... send offers!

That projection **** is garbage. I've never been projected to win any game ever. Ever. In all the years. Yet I've won a couple over the years.

I'm going with my gut from now on. Had I done that this week, I would have played Miller instead of Gates and Hawkins instead of Nelson. Probably would have played the Texans D as well.

**** you, ESPN.

The people who rail against the projections are the same ones that gripe about 'season previews.' A preview or prediction soundly based on facts and reasonable inferences that turns out wrong isn't a bad prediction, it's just wrong. If I make a good investment decision and it somehow blows up in my face, that doesn't make it a bad decision. Just like if a coach goes for it on 4th and 1 (league-wide conversion rate of almost 70%) in his opponents territory and doesn't make it, that's not a bad decision; it just didn't work out. No more to it than that.

The weekly projection uses player stats and averages them out based on past performance with how the defense they're going against stacks up against that position; that's a solid mathematical formula that turns up a reasonably accurate projection for players. It isn't meant to be your fantasy bible every week. Dex if they never (used to) project you to win a game, that seems like more a problem with the Haters than the projection system.

Also, Ex, no offense, but I would really really love to (almost) end your season this week. I want no part of future match-ups with Aaron Rodgers. Going to be tough without Stafford though. No matter what he's done so far, his ceiling is higher than anyone else I'm going to start. Shaun Hill? Yikes.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.