NIGHTLY FOOTBALL FEDERATION - Season X!

To help, I have added the rookie keeper list to the ESPN home page. This should show up on either the full or mobile versions. If you are selecting a FA rookie, just Ctrl f on the homepage and see if the player is already claimed.

Doug Martin has been removed from the DDT's.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"WHAT'S GOING ON?! IS MATLOCK ON YET? THIS IS TOO COMPLICATED! WHERE'S MY PUDDING! I DON'T UNDERSTAND!"

I honestly don't know what to say about everything here.   I have not been around as much as I used to. I will completely cop to that. When the league started, I was single, working a BS job where I c

Notes from GSPN Stats & Info   - UKLK's Vikings coming through with the highest score of all-time, taking down the Aussie Kangaroos 159 point effort from Week 6 of 2007. It's the first 150+ point

Posted Images

Finally I want everyone to remember one other rule change - we have instituted a waiver system to avoid time zone complaints on FA pickups. Waiver order is inverse of standings week 1 and then normal waiver system throughout the year (meaning if you have #1 waiver priority and you claim a player on waivers, you drop to #12) - assuming espn allows me to do this.

Schedule is complete as well.

As an extra bonus, I get to kick Team Carr's ass in week 1! Don't worry Lucas, you'll only have the taste of my sweaty nutsack in your mouth for 2 1/2 months til we meet again.

On the plus side, your mom says that my nutsack is quite tasty.

not gonna lie, kinda pissed off that the computer drafted me an injured kicker and 2 injured defensive players, who were all lost for the year. so that was 3 roster spots completely ****ing wasted. anyways....fixed. dicks.

I thought everybody would start Garcon in their leagues today considering its the Saints sad assed and depleted defense, but judging from Twitter I'm the only person who didn't leave him on the bench. Twitter was PISSED when he got that 88 yarder. LOL

yeah, the first time they mentioned his name (2nd quarter), they cut to him in a t-shirt and shorts on the side line. i was like NOOO!!!!!!! luckily janikowski got me 8 points, and got me probably my only win of the season.

Solid, if uneven, first game. I guess I shouldn't have doubted AD, no matter what the "experts" told me. Don't feel too bad about that one, though, especially since going 3-wide paid off. What really depressed me was the utter collapse of the Bills D/ST. I was counting on them being a dependable contributor this season and right out of the gate they hurt the team, instead. Lu-cy, you got some 'splaining to do! :nono:

Solid, if uneven, first game. I guess I shouldn't have doubted AD, no matter what the "experts" told me. Don't feel too bad about that one, though, especially since going 3-wide paid off.

You can't feel bad about that, sir. Dude is a beast and now a medical miracle. That's gonna raise the bar for everyone else who decides to turn their knee into a pretzel.

I went from 6 leagues to 2 in hopes to focus all my attention to the Heels. But I can't feel horrible... with CJ0.8K and Vinny Jax combining for a blockbuster 8 pts, my team still wound up 4th in scoring. Need to step it up this week. Cam and RG3 are nearly identical and look what the latter did to NO? Eric, there's no shame in siting Cam this week. He needs his rest, yo.