NIGHTLY FOOTBALL FEDERATION - Season X!

Rock

I just need to have faith that VinnyJax will have a monster game tonight. Need to overcome Gates and a 5 point deficit. It's way doable.

It hasn't been since last season that I've had to sit and watch a one-on-one match-up on Monday like this.

Not sure what happened w/ the stat correction (or if anyone else does), but as on 1:00 AM this morning/last night I had actually had an 86-74 edge. Were the extra points awarded to the Titans defense?

Well Lohr, you may want to tell yourself that for the next week. You'll need all the comfort and support you can get

Well, it is true that you beat me the first time. And it's true I'll be without Cam Newton and Adrian Peterson, who have combined for 55% of my offense over the last two weeks. So, you certainly have a shot. Still...

Points scored against has nothing to do with you. The medal is made of ****.

This. If anything, this stat is an indicator of good luck, not good coaching. In fact, if I had your schedule, I'd be 6-2 right now (and that's not hyperbole, it's simply what the numbers say). So, while I can't afford to take anyone lightly at this point, you'll have to excuse me if I'm not exactly shaking in my boots. Because even in this, probably my crappiest NFF season ever, I still have a higher scoring average than you. I realize that this already matches the most wins you've ever had in a season, but how about you actually accomplish something before you start going all Chad Johnson on us, 'kay, Sport? ;)

Oh, you think you can remember the way there? It's been awhile. Plus, your stay wasn't very long, as I recall, after Rock beat you by 99 points in the first round. Assuming you can get there (and let's remember, you still haven't even reached that elusive 6-win season you've been longing for), this trip is likely to be just as short if you can't figure out that how many points you can score is sort of important in the postseason. You pull off another one of your 50 or 37 point weeks you've had this year and I somehow doubt that you'll be the one earning that "W".

How bout you ask Ashman about that 57 point game.

Ash isn't puffing his chest out, talking loud and sayin' nothing, like you are. That would be the difference.

And you were at full strength for that 50 point egg you laid in Week 3. I noticed you skipped that one. Doesn't really matter. If you really think you can do it this year, great. Somebody has to believe in you. Until you actually do something (like maybe win a championship, or even a playoff game), it's just all talk, though. And talk is cheaper than Irish's mom, so it doesn't mean a whole lot.

Well, that's a good plan, because I scored 101 this past week and I still lost. You can't always count on your trusty "fewest points allowed" plan. It's a long season and the competition in this league only gets tougher as it goes along. You'd best step your game up a bit if you really expect to play in the big leagues, son.

Calling dude a homo? Weak.

Calling dude a girl? Koser.

Duely noted. lol

And I fully admit it was a throw away one-liner. I'd certainly never try and defend it as A-grade material. The reason you got some ****, Dex, wasn't so much that your smack was weak , but rather that you seemed to think that it wasn't. You seemed proud of it, which...well, which was just wrong. :no:

And yes, Ex, you're having another nice year. Largely because Rodgers has been at an insane level, though McCoy has certainly been surprisingly good this year. Still, it's a tight pack this season and I'd have to qualify your league's best record with a "for now", because I think that will change hands a few more times before year's end. Honestly, up to this point, the team I've considered the most dangerous was UKLK's (and Ryan, please don't make me regret admitting that).

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.