NIGHTLY FOOTBALL FEDERATION - Season X!

Rock

Ash's 124 points were his highest since the 2013 season.

The Puppies had the highest score of the week since week 4 of the 2011 season.

With the 'Roos 0-2 and Nightmares 2-0 start, Lohr is within 3 victories (76 to 73) of tying the Roos for the most wins in NFF history.

Something to keep an eye on: Scoring currently sits at 85.35ppg through 2 weeks, that would be the lowest since 2010 (79.21ppg), and a whopping 5 points lower than either of the last 2 seasons.

Nightmares unveil new alternate logo

Associated Press

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a390/darthlohr/GhostRider_01_zpsexwzvvwa.jpg

The Nightmares today announced that, for the first time in team history, they would be adding a secondary logo. The new "Ghost Rider" logo is a variation of the existing black and white skull theme that has been the franchise's logo since it first entered the Nightly Football Federation a decade ago. Team owner Eric Rash indicated that, while the orignal logo would still be used on the team's helmets and official media and draft releases, the new logo would be used on the shoulders of the team's jerseys, as well as the league's ESPN website.

A fan of Marvel Comics since childhood, Rash added that, "The Ghost Rider logo obviously embraces the same spirit as the original logo. It may have even subconciously helped inspire the original logo. So, I think it compliments our already existing design quite naturally. Plus, now I don't need to look at that (gosh darned dagnammit) blank logo on the ESPN app, since it refuses to use our original one."

It is unclear at this time if the new alternate logo would be a permanant addition, though the team did state that it would be used at least throughout the rest of the 2015 season.

It would also be awesome to avoid crap like this if people would use the trade block feature.

I mean maybe it's my fault for not making laugh-out-loud trade offers to see if they catch, but c'mon - it would be nice to know that guys like ODB are even available for trade when I think pretty much everyone would assume that he's untouchable absent a godfather offer - never mind that he could be had for a top 10 quarterback in a TEN TEAM keeper league.

TRADE ANNOUNCEMENT

The Irish Micks and UKLK Vikings completed a blockbuster trade. The Micks are sending star Fantasy Top 5, Super Bowl winning quarterback Russell Wilson to the Vikings in exchange for last year's fantasy darling Odell Beckham Jr. The move has been roundly praised as a smart, effective, and most of all, fair trade for both teams involved.

Press release from the Vikings Board Room:

Whilst we would like to thank Odell for the grand total of 39 points he has posted as a Viking and Colin for all four of his glorious interceptions last week; we have made it clear where our intentions lie for the forthcoming seasons. As has been gracefully pointed out by other members of the league only five other QB's had more points than Russell last year and as a young QB we hope that this level of performance continues to climb. We can now take our focus away from the QB position for the next few years and look at investing in more talent in other areas of the team.

We have also spoken to Drew Brees and he has agreed to do the honourable thing and stand by quietly as Russell takes the reins, much as Brett Favre did for Aaron Rodgers. As such, at this point we will listen to any offers for him.

We are looking forward to Arian Foster being back with us soon and hope that Russell will be able to provide a consistent and steady hand under center as he adjusts back into the position. We are also glad that Brandon Marshall seems to have remembered he is a wide receiver and has started to catch TD's again.

Our partnership with the Micks has been productive in the past and we hope that is should continue in this fashion for some years to come. If it does not, then **** it, it's only a game anyway and isn't worth throwing a b*tch fit about.

----

Our partnership with the Micks has been productive in the past and we hope that is should continue in this fashion for some years to come.

----

That's certainly one way to put it! That f'ing Brees/Foster trade....

Luckily I do not dwell on past regrets and was happy to come to a fair and balanced agreement this time.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.