NIGHTLY FOOTBALL FEDERATION - Season X!

Rock

GRONK SPIKES NIGHTMARES IN FINAL MINUTES.

The Vikings run game stalled badly on Sunday with a freak injury to Arian foster and ahmad Bradshaw totting up only a few yards throughout the game.

However they were rescued by the ineptitude of Matthew Stafford and two big touchdown plays from WR Brandon Marshall and their key TE Rob Gronkowski. Gronkowski's TD grab in the final few minutes nudged the Vikings ahead for the first time in the game and Stafford, who played worse than a cardboard cut out of Geno Smith, couldn't generate a comeback in time.

Vikings owner Ryan Edwardson said that it had been 'an up and down few weeks' for his franchise but he hoped they would be able to find some consistency as they attempted to claw back control of the division from the Heels,who remain just half a game in front.

In response to the ever-growing rumours of an NFL franchise coming to London, Edwardson was heard to say 'we are a dominant force in the most dominant American football league in the world. People laughed at us when we started this franchise, but back to back Uberbowls and years of continued success later, we've got the last laugh.'

'If Roger [Goodell] wants to try and piggyback on the work we have done over the past decade then he shouldn't expect an easy time of it. We won't give in without a fight.'

In other news; after continued moaning about the state of the pitch from the English FA, numerous American media outlets and the British National Lacrosse Association, plans to move the Vikings from Wembley into a 80,000 seater stadium in South London have been accelerated. Edwardson confirmed to the press that Project Valhalla was 'coming along nicely' and the rumours about using the same slave labour the Qatari FA were using to build their stadia for 2022 were 'completely unfounded and without merit'

Fantasy football is so stupid. I scored 100+ points per game this season and I fully expect to be left out of the playoffs.

I have to assume I'm going to to Rock (because, again, FF is stupid). This despite the fact that I would have beaten him 10 out of 12 weeks so far this season. These things just happen.

Which means I need (A) Irish to lose OR (B) any 2 of Irish, Ex, Lohr to lose.

I lose a single tiebreaker to the Nightmares because Andy Dalton the Nightmares beat my head to head

I lose a single tiebreaker to the Jokers because we split the season series and they scored a million points this year.

I win a single tiebreaker over the Micks because we split the season series and I scored more points than him, while fewer than Ex's million.

I will finish at least as the 6 seed in any 3 or 4 way tiebreaker by virtue of points scored. The 6 seed if Ex is involved, the 5 seed if he isn't.

Alternatively, assuming current projections hold and Carr, Micks, Jokers, and Nightmares all win next week we would have a FIVE way tie for the 3rd seed which would unfold like...

3. Kemah Jokers (1,352 points projected after this week)

4. Team Carr (1,238)

These are for sure - but then it gets dicey.

5. UKLK's Vikings (1,087 points projected after this week)

6. Nightmares (1,075)

7. Micks (1,065)

But that would be hugely fluid, but very exciting. I'm not sure the Points Forced tiebreaker has ever meant that much (in terms of playoff teams, not just playoff seeding) on the last Sunday of the season.

I have to assume I'm going to to Rock (because, again, FF is stupid). This despite the fact that I would have beaten him 10 out of 12 weeks so far this season. These things just happen.

You won't get any argument out of me. I'm having a weird Cinderella year, winning match ups I have no business winning. Peyton is carrying the Heels ala Brady in my championship year.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.