NIGHTLY FOOTBALL FEDERATION - Season X!

Rock

In reality, there is probably one - and only one - truly elite tight end. That would be Graham. Julius Thomas could be one, if he can build on - or at least duplicate - last season. Gronk was one, and could be again, but that remains to be seen, as well. Then there are guys like Vernon Davis, Gates and maybe one or two others that can go off on any given week, but aren't nearly as consistent over the long haul.

All I know is that A) Davis sure wasn't one tonight and 2) my team is starting to get more bodies lying around than your average episode of M*A*S*H*.

I've got to be the only team the ****ing Super Dragons have a winning record against. Jesus.

It's the MaChamps now, get it right.

RUMOR: The MaChamps are planning to cut ties with superstar Tight End, Tony Gonzalez. The move will be reviewed by the NFF office, and should be made official by Wednesday morning.

Tom Brady is on the trade block.

Want Gonzalez?

Is the Tom Brady Era Over for the Micks?

Today, the Irish Micks promoted their long term developmental QB Russell Wilson. "We are grateful for what Tom has done for this team," owner Darth Irish said from Micks HQ. "However, we have a code we live by, and that code is 'Don't Suck.' Tom's sucked now for a full season and three games."

No word yet on whether the Micks will release their long time QB, but sources inside the organization tell us that Brady's wife is really, really close with the Micks' owner, so he may be kept around.

*Follow up report - Russell Wilson is on a bye this week so the Brady Era continues for 7 more days. DI was seen weeping in a corner when informed of this news.

NIGHTMARES LEAD DIVISION IN SCORING, STILL LOOKING UP FROM BASEMENT

Yep, seems the story of my team, so far. Well, that and my decision to take a strong stance and announce that I have decided not to play Adrian Peterson again this season until his legal matter becomes resolved!

Or, y'know...until he regains playing eligibility on ESPN.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.