NIGHTLY FOOTBALL FEDERATION - Season X!

Rock

• 2 weeks later...

It's a bit late for this draft, but in the future, please make sure that when a trade occurs, it gets recorded in the Trade Compilation thread. There have been a few trades during this draft and only once (thank you, Sean) were the entire details recorded in that thread. Even if it doesn't involve future picks, it still needs to be in the thread. It's not just a matter of posterity, it's simple organization. The whole point of that thread is to have a reference source specifically for trades, so that anyone & everyone can access it when needed.

It's more useful than ever, really, because not only do we have multiple people running the draft that may need to know, we also have multiple places where these trades are being announced. Rather than having to scroll through a hundred posts or a huge FB thread, we should only have to glance at the Trade thread. So, it may be easier to announce it on FB and make sense to announce it in the draft thread, but as soon as you get a chance, please just take an extra thirty seconds to also copy/paste it to the Trade thread. Thanks.

The Roos must cut someone to make room if they still plan to promote Luck from the PS. Since neither Helu nor S. Johnson has been put on the ESPN roster, I assume it's one of them. Whenever you figure it out, I'll make the move of Luck official and you will have one open spot on your PS roster.

Nice. :thumbsup:

As for me, I've noticed that I have a good deal of "home grown" talent. I have at least six guys on my regular roster that spent time on my practice squad - in addition to the four guys currently there. That means that, all told, 10 out of the 21 (47.6%) of the current Nightmares have been on the Nightmare PS at one time or another - with most of those guys being drafted by me as rookies. I guess we'll have to wait and see how this season goes to determine just how impressive that is, though. lol

• 2 weeks later...

The following trade has been made between Team Carr and The Heels:

Team Carr sends:

2015 1st and 2nd Round Draft Picks

Demaryius Thomas, Den WR
Jimmy Graham, TE
DeMarco Murray, RB
Victor Cruz, WR

To Rock's Heels for:

2019 8th Round and 2026 4th Round Draft Picks

Dan Bailey, K
*Jarrett Boykin, WR

*If Jarret Boykin makes over 145 catches and 12,300 yards reception this season, The Heel's 2026 4th Round Pick will be upgraded to a 3rd Round pick.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.