NIGHTLY FOOTBALL FEDERATION - Season X!

Rock

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
All my exes live in Texas...

At least that's true for the Texas SuperDragons, a franchise of the Nightly Football Federation. Sunday, May 26th, Dragons owner, Matt Meaux announced that the team was relocating, and that there would be a name change to accompany the move.

"It's a brand new beginning." Meaux said around 5:15 P.M. CST "We're changing gears, and approaching this season like never before. We want to be the very best...like no one ever was!"

Where is the franchise headed? To the far away land of Pewter City, in Kanto. The people of Kanto aren't familiar with football, nor futbol.

"You mean people find entertainment by not capturing, and **** fighting animals?" asked famed Pewter City resident, Brock. The resident was dismayed when he saw that the gym in which he is champion of, was being remolded into a football stadium.

The franchise will now be known as the MaChamps. A name that is designed to capitalize on a type of Pokemon, as well as reflect the new mindset.

"We believe we're set for greatness! The Pewter City MaChamps will rock the NFF !" Meaux concluded.

425035_10151665347651672_1615737086_n.jpg

• 1 month later...

WELCOME ONE AND ALL TO THE NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW NFF SEASON!!!!!

We're starting off proceedings here with a massive pre-draft party (not at all a celebration of yet another NFL player ****ing up big time!!!)

Here to guide you through your foremost football fantasies: they've gone loco down in Acapulco; they twisted again last summer; they saw the whole of the mooooooooooon; Al Micheals, John Madden and the Macho Man Randy Savage!!!

Savage: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YEEEEEEEEAH!!!!!

Michaels: Thank you very much Mystery Voiceover Guy and welcome one and all to this, the inauguration party for the seventh season of the Nightly Football Federation.

Madden: It's been a long, long off season and I'm sure these owners and players are simply chomping at the bit to get started once more. Wouldn't you agree Macho Man?

Savage: OOOOOOOOOOOOOH YEEEEEEEEEEAAH!!!

Michaels: I think we can all get behind that statement Randy.

Madden: :yes:

Michaels: At least in this turbulent time of sports-crises with the National Felon League unable to keep its players from behind bars, the Miami Heat cashing in titles and the horrific scenes at last months, heavily mob-fixed Clown Rodeo; at least we can always look towards the NFF as a consistent, never changing source of sports happiness in our lives.

Madden: .....You realise they've dropped two teams from the league this year, right Al?

Michaels: :angry: DAMNIT!!!

Savage: OOOOOOOOOOOOOH YEEEEEEEEAH!!!!

Michaels: SHUT UP SAVAGE!!!

Madden: Anyways, with this occasion marking the first actions of the NFF in our sports calendar this year lets all look forward to another well contested season.

Michaels: I agree John. Hopefully all of the owners will join us shortly and we can start to get this underway. Training camps are almost upon us and if we're not careful the number of players arrested will soon outstrip the number of players drafted this year!!

Madden: Well now it seems as though we're about to be joined by the co-Commisioner and current double NFF Champion onstage!

----

Right guys, time to start shfting this into a higher gear. We currently have a date of JULY 19th set as our keeper deadline. Does anybody want this shifting back a bit? I thought that we could draft across August as we generally do, that way we have the month (which it never takes) and so can have a good week or so for FA's before the season actually starts.

LETS DO THIS!!!!!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.