NIGHTLY FOOTBALL FEDERATION - Season X!

Rock

Finally I want everyone to remember one other rule change - we have instituted a waiver system to avoid time zone complaints on FA pickups. Waiver order is inverse of standings week 1 and then normal waiver system throughout the year (meaning if you have #1 waiver priority and you claim a player on waivers, you drop to #12) - assuming espn allows me to do this.

Solid, if uneven, first game. I guess I shouldn't have doubted AD, no matter what the "experts" told me. Don't feel too bad about that one, though, especially since going 3-wide paid off. What really depressed me was the utter collapse of the Bills D/ST. I was counting on them being a dependable contributor this season and right out of the gate they hurt the team, instead. Lu-cy, you got some 'splaining to do! :nono:

Solid, if uneven, first game. I guess I shouldn't have doubted AD, no matter what the "experts" told me. Don't feel too bad about that one, though, especially since going 3-wide paid off.

You can't feel bad about that, sir. Dude is a beast and now a medical miracle. That's gonna raise the bar for everyone else who decides to turn their knee into a pretzel.

I went from 6 leagues to 2 in hopes to focus all my attention to the Heels. But I can't feel horrible... with CJ0.8K and Vinny Jax combining for a blockbuster 8 pts, my team still wound up 4th in scoring. Need to step it up this week. Cam and RG3 are nearly identical and look what the latter did to NO? Eric, there's no shame in siting Cam this week. He needs his rest, yo.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.