NIGHTLY FOOTBALL FEDERATION - Season X!

Rock

It's because your team blows.

I wonder at what point Ashaman and DDT will start to worry about missing the playoffs after they lose this weekend...

edit: Oh and Dex, forgot him. They'll all be limping to the finish line, hoping and praying Lohr and I don't win a few more games.

It's because your team blows.

I wonder at what point Ashaman and DDT will start to worry about missing the playoffs after they lose this weekend...

edit: Oh and Dex, forgot him. They'll all be limping to the finish line, hoping and praying Lohr and I don't win a few more games.

i'm praying that Lohr doesnt win anymore games as well :yes:

No game was closer than 7 points last week, so I'm not sure what you mean. I'm more concerned with the up-to-the-minute scoring, myself. I'm way too spoiled to go back to the days of having to figure it out myself and keep track of both teams all day. I need instant gratification and I need it now!

Ouch... never want to see that. Well, unless I was playing you this week. And even then, would hope it was just out for the day.

All of my players are playing to the level of their competition today. Nothing spectacular, but we should get the win.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.