NIGHTLY FOOTBALL FEDERATION - Season X!

Rock

You know where to find me, chumply.

Well, in the entire recorded history of all smack talk, none of the smack talkers ever thought they were less than brilliant. So as a neutral third party, I was actually the perfect type of person to score it. And you didn't do well.

You're not neutral since we're in the same league competing against each other.

Maybe we should create a thread to keep track of people's favo(u)rite smack talk throughout the season and then during Uber Bowl week we can all vote on who was the year's best smack talker. :pimp:

That sounds like a LOT of work. Pass.

Um, UK and Groove (your "victims") are also in the same league and my competition, so how does that make me more partial to them? Damn, Dex, if you can't just admit that pulling a page from the Junior High Book Of Insults and calling somebody a "homo" isn't your best work, then you're just being ****ing stubborn. Let's just move on, shall we?

As for the Smack Talk Award, it was just a random thought. Still, an occasional cut/paste and a simple year-end vote doesn't really sound like that much work to me. I never said everyone should start pouring through all of the old posts or anything. It could be done from here on out, if people thought it sounded fun. Or not. Either way.

arrive december 13th, start contiki december 21st, back to london on january 8th, fly out january 16th

so will have to organise a beer or two meet up if you're keen

My Christmas holidays are like 24th-2nd of Jan so I will be here the entire time you are. We will meet up and you will be out-drunk!! (Plus we can burn something and keep it as a real NFF Ashes trophy)

[

arrive december 13th, start contiki december 21st, back to london on january 8th, fly out january 16th

so will have to organise a beer or two meet up if you're keen

My Christmas holidays are like 24th-2nd of Jan so I will be here the entire time you are. We will meet up and you will be out-drunk!! (Plus we can burn something and keep it as a real NFF Ashes trophy)

awesome, sounds like a frigging sweet plan, except you wont be out-drinking me, not when i'm in school holiday form

not a bad effort from my guys so far considering i wake up to my TE being ruled out and Tim Tebow going back to being sucky and not being able to throw to Demaryius Thomas

so glad i've got Megatron! now to need Romo & Mathews to have big games and outpoint Jackson & the Chargers please

then The Ashes can return back to their rightful place in Australia!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.