NIGHTLY FOOTBALL FEDERATION - Season X!

Rock

I'm done with that ****. ****ing ridiculous.

And what the **** is with DDT, he posted all week long.

I made a move that for some reason, I thought would place Baldwin in the starting spot once it passed. But, as Ashaman pointed out, it would've made no difference. Don't worry about me though, I'm as involved with this than I have ever been. I knew that this would be a down week for me, as all of my starters were on bye this week. I plan on returning to my winning ways next week.

Well, that Harding bitch was useless, so I had to break out da voodoo bag. My mojo's a bit off this year, so I just hope I have enough left to get through the season...

The playoffs are at least on the radar, though we're going to have to step it up even further to catch the likes of Dex (and there's a sentence I never thought I'd have to type). At least it's certainly an interesting season, I guess. The upstart Puppies are also tied for the best record in the league, despite the fact that their backs and entire receiving corps combined totalled the same amount as their defense. Rock finally has a winning record now, but there are still more former champs on the sucky side of .500 than above it. And as things stand right now, having a winning record wouldn't even guarantee you a playoff spot.

We're over halfway through the season, folks, and things are looking tight in the NFF! :eek:

The playoffs are at least on the radar, though we're going to have to step it up even further to catch the likes of Dex (and there's a sentence I never thought I'd have to type).

Keep living in the past whilst you bend over. :drool:

Your weak smack talk aside, I do have to commend you on your turnaround this year, Mr. Goad. I'm not quite ready to "bend over", but I was impressed with how much better you drafted this year and you've followed it up with some good moves to make your team a contender for the first time since...well, ever! Now, we'll have to see if this is a case of your franchise truly turning the corner or just a case of a blind squirrel finding a couple of nuts! ;)

In the ENTIRE RECORDED HISTORY OF ALL SMACK TALK EVER none of the targets have ever had any reaction other than "that was weak, dude." Ever. So I'll score my own work, if you don't mind. :drool:

Well, in the entire recorded history of all smack talk, none of the smack talkers ever thought they were less than brilliant. So as a neutral third party, I was actually the perfect type of person to score it. And you didn't do well.

Maybe we should create a thread to keep track of people's favo(u)rite smack talk throughout the season and then during Uber Bowl week we can all vote on who was the year's best smack talker. :pimp:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.