NIGHTLY FOOTBALL FEDERATION - Season X!

Rock

Tim Tebow named starting QB for Rock's Heels

(Gainesville) -- It's Tebow Time.

Heel's owner and head coach Rock Ledoux has named college's best player ever, Tim Tebow, as their starting quarterback for week 7. The fans have been calling for Tebow to start, but have been held at bay with the surprising play of starter Eli Manning.

"We couldn't be happier to give Tim this start," stated Ledoux. "He's been patient, he's been supportive and deserves this shot."

Tebow faces a Miami defense that's been nothing short of sad, so he has a great chance at showing what he's capable of.

I wonder what the next owner will name his team this week?

This was the other problem I had with expansion. We had a couple borderline owners who could be easily replaced so we could keep the number of teams intact. And I realize I ****ed up in my first season and had a couple weeks where I jacked, but since then I've cleaned up my act in that regard despite being even busier this year. Just full disclosure there.

Maybe if one more owner sucks we can contract after this season. :drool:

Of course the week I drop Burress for sucking he goes and has the game of his life.

And of course I decide to last minute sit Demarco Murray... Lucky me Dragon didn't find a reciever to put in. Well I guess he did pick up Baldwin and sit him, not that it matters much.

Of course the week I drop Burress for sucking he goes and has the game of his life.

I hope you're not beating yourself up about it. There's just no way to predict anything like that... especially from a Jet's offensive player.

I think the Heels are going to find themselves in a QB controversy next weekend...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.