NIGHTLY FOOTBALL FEDERATION - Season X!

Rock

I'm so ****ing tired of whiney little bitches getting sand stuck in their snatch over a prediction. I even added a qualifier if you go back and read for comprehension, I said it would be about a 5 win season if there wasn't a gamebreaker that showed up on the roster (you know like a WR scoring 20ppg up to this point).

At the very least wait until you've actually surpassed a (****ing) prediction to throw your hissy fit. I started 6-1 last year, finished 6-7, there's all kinds of **** that can happen in the second half of the season to shut you up.

And by the way:

ash.jpg

Damn, the waiver wire is thiiiiiin right now. Saying that so is my bench. Why must this sport have bye weeks? You've only been playing a month!!

The problem isn't the bye weeks, the problem is adding two more teams. I'm surprised there's anybody with any life left on the waiver wire.

Damn, the waiver wire is thiiiiiin right now. Saying that so is my bench. Why must this sport have bye weeks? You've only been playing a month!!

The problem isn't the bye weeks, the problem is adding two more teams. I'm surprised there's anybody with any life left on the waiver wire.

Yus but without bye weeks the whole problem would be redundant!

Yeah, but we're always going to have bye weeks. I've particularly noticed this with defenses. In years past when your primary defense had a bye you could pick up a halfway decent one or at least a defense with a favorable matchup with no problem. This year the choices were bad and worse.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.