Nightly's Politics, History, and World Events Quiz

Pong Messiah

Freaking finally I get an easy music quiz. There's generally a couple that have me totally stumped.

I lost a bit of time today because I had to sing 20 seconds worth of "All Shook Up" to be sure I got that question right lol.

I guessed on a stupid country question too. I just went with the most positively country answer available.

If I'm going to have any hope of beating 32 seconds (never mind also getting them all correct) I need to wait until tonight to get home and use a mouse. Hope I remember. Would be great if I can actually remember to participate every day or close to it this month.

It might not be you. The longest I've ever taken to read every question and fill in every answer is about 90 seconds, and that's with literally every question being at least two sentence and about subjects I'm not sure of. But both today and yesterday, I took a little bit longer than usual (about 45-55 seconds -- i'm usually 35-45 seconds) yet once it finally processed my score, my time was listed in the 140s!

Not that it matters today, as I think Krawlie would have still beat me by a few seconds, but wtf?!?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.