Nightly's Politics, History, and World Events Quiz

Pong Messiah

Another tie!

I got really tripped up on the first question

1. On July 3, 1977 what event happened that would change the medical world?

There were a couple plausible answers. I wasn't even confident in my answer (first MRI) but I spent way too long on it. That threw me off a little bit.

I'm too stupid to live.

Missed a question about a 1968 honeymoon aboard a yacht. That seemed like a Onassis thing to do, but then I saw '68 and that was clearly too late... if the question had been about John and Jackie.

I missed a question about the Philippine revolution in 86, I was off by 3 weeks. Stupid.

Missed my last one about Admiral Nelson's (presumably Horatio?) 2nd in command during his last battle.

YEAH SORRY I'M NOT SORRY MR. QUIZMAKERS.

Your 7-year old son's teacher phones you with a concern about him. It seems he has stopped playing with the boys at recess and now likes jumping rope with the girls. How do you tactfully handle this call?

• Angrily answer: "Look, lady, when he shows up for class in a dress then call me!"
    Thank her for her concern and tell her that, in your opinion, it doesn't seem like too big a problem.
    Grumbly say : "Are you calling my kid a sissy?"
    Decide that when Junior gets home he is going to be talked to and told to never play with the girls again.

wtf is this?

• 2 weeks later...

I got a question about what to do at the end of a date if she invites you up to spend the night. Apparently, saying yes is wrong, you're supposed to say "I'm sorry but we barely know each other." What the fuck, what kind of ****ing loser wrote this question and how the hell did it get accepted?

The correct response is "are you pre-op?" Because you don't want to go upstairs and find out it's a swordfight. Unless you're into that.

And:

Suck it, Pong.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After realizing that I know nothing about European geography, I just started clicking answers at random. You would've thought I'd at least get one.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.