Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

IF UR NOT A FAN OF TEEM CARR U SUCK

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Darth Irish

Darth Irish

Daily, nightly, and ever so rightly.

• 14,874 posts
YA HERD ME! NO APOLOGEEZ!

Dat goze 4 u 2 Tock!
  • Lucas1138 +1 this

Rock

Rock

Self High-Five

• 38,751 posts
DAT MEENS NOTHIN CUMMIN FR0M U CUZ UR AN ALITIST!!111!eleven!1! U & DART LORH.

Darth Irish

Darth Irish

• 14,874 posts
Loocas, how u stay cool when pple so hawt?

Tock, u r jet a Internet bullee who spnd 24 hr on teh compootr. I no who I am, only god can judge me. It ok cuz I no who I am, and u tlk noise dat meen nothing cuz jeezus is rite and I b the 1 who don't know.

Teem car is TEH awesum, evn tho the Mix are teh betr teem.

HOLLA!

Tezcatlipoca

Tezcatlipoca

GOd is good all the time

• Banned Users
  • 166 posts
lmao u guys are such a joke.

GET A LIEF LOSERS! Posted Image Do something poistive instead of talking trash on internet all day. KARMA is real and one day your going to really regret being so mean to me

Rock

Rock

Self High-Five

• 38,751 posts

lmao u guys are such a joke.

GET A LIEF LOSERS! Posted Image Do something poistive instead of talking trash on internet all day. KARMA is real and one day your going to really regret being so mean to me

:spit:

Darth Irish

Darth Irish

• 14,874 posts
LOL, WHY HE DO THAT?

Tez, has nothing to do with you man, it's a spinoff from the NBF thread. It's just that your posts are epic and provide for some fun.

That being said...

Rock, KARMA is real and UR going to regret wineing about Loocases playr pick ups. Holla!