Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Help Me Obi-Shonn Vishanthe, You're My Only Hope...

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Poll: Help Me Obi-Shonn Vishanthe, You're My Only Hope... (3 member(s) have cast votes)

Who should I play?

1. Vishante Shiancoe (TE) (2 votes [66.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 66.67%

2. Shonn Greene (RB) (1 votes [33.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Doc Brown

Doc Brown

A Good Person

• Members
  • 1,961 posts
Alright. So I desperately need to win my fantasy football game. I currently only need 2.34 points to win the damned thing. It is up to one of two players to win it for me, tonight. Who the hell should I play?

Vishante Schiancoe

Posted Image

He's a beast, usually. And with Randy Moss added to the offense, he may see the ball a bit more. However, perhaps Randy Moss will be the main focus tonight, and thus he will see the ball less....

Shonn Greene

Posted Image

He's cut me deep. I drafted him early, and he's done nothing. But surely he can amass 2.34 points, right? Right?

I am so confused on who to play! My league offers .1 points for every yard gained, and 6 points for touchdowns. So, I would need at least one of these guys to gain 24 yards to win... 24 yards! Not a lot, but it makes me hella nervous...

So, what say you? Shiancoe or Greene? Who you got?

groove terminator

groove terminator

There are two rules for success: 1.) Don't tell all you know

• Members
  • 2,915 posts
shiancoe, farve will still get the ball to him, should get 50-60 yards even if moss dominates

Doc Brown

Doc Brown

A Good Person

• Members
  • 1,961 posts
It might also be of note that Shiancoe is recovering from an injury and facing the ridiculously tough Jets D...

Rock

Rock

Self High-Five

• 38,746 posts
I would still go with the V, especially since they are playing the Jets. Favre is going to look to shorter routes with them being cut off deep.

Doc Brown

Doc Brown

A Good Person

• Members
  • 1,961 posts
I ended up playing Visanthe.

With the night Shonn Greene had, I was seriously hurting. In fact, after Favre had thrown the interception, and Visanthe only had a whopping 8 yards (I was still 1.7 points down) I gave up and retreated to bed.

Then Favre threw my fantasy football team the equivalent of a hail Mary pass. 20 yards to Visanthe!

Shiancoe very much, Favre!