Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

"Sherlock" Modern Update from Across The Pond

TV BBC Sherlock Holmes

56 replies to this topic

The Maker

The Maker

Old Hermit

• Members
  • 11,429 posts
Just finished the third season over the course of this weekend--this series doesn't seem in any danger of losing its stride, that's for sure!
  • Ryn +1 this

Brando

Brando

83% Muppet

• Admin
  • 19,586 posts
Just finished, and all I can say is what?

Cerina

Cerina

Now and forever...

• Admin
  • 29,952 posts
SHERLOCK LOVES JOHN. HE LOVES HIM SO MUCH.

Brando

Brando

83% Muppet

• Admin
  • 19,586 posts

Spoiler

Brando

Brando

83% Muppet

• Admin
  • 19,586 posts
Rewatching very slowly with my wife. Just starting series 2, and wondering if everyone assumed that the young lady was Kate Middleton?

Cerina

Cerina

Now and forever...

• Admin
  • 29,952 posts

I did. For sure. 

I was just rereading my reactions to the 3rd series on the last page, and I'd like to confess that they haven't changed in the least. 

DRUNK SHERLOCK FTW

Brando

Brando

83% Muppet

• Admin
  • 19,586 posts

I can't wait until we get to the third series.  I think it may be my favorite.  

I think The Hounds of Baskerville is my least favorite episode, and that's next on the block.  Although it's hard to find time when my wife and I are both free to watch TV for that long, so who knows when it'll happen.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: TV, BBC, Sherlock Holmes