Portland, OR to get its own currency next year!

Pong Messiah

Guest PeacefulMindedJedi

They would get smoked. And I would move to Australia or Costa Rica or somewhere. Hell with all that noise.

Guest REVROSWELL

They would get smoked. And I would move to Australia or Costa Rica or somewhere. Hell with all that noise.

Well don't you think it your assessment would depend on a variety of factors? For example to remain smokeless I could and would become invisible if the need arises. My guns are all paper trail free, and that is a big problem, the paper or electronic trail that we have. Anyway there are ways to hide in plain site and still fight. I agree that any one that stood and fought the US military would resemble holey' toast with red jam unless they were well armed with modern weapons, had a plan and a leader, and was located in an inaccessible area, like Afghanistan.

Lastly, the reason some people became freedom fighters or terrorists were because they could not get out of the country or trapped behind the lines. If I had a choice I would also take off! At one time I considered selling out, the and buying a boat, then heading to the islands, my luck? I would be sunk by Basil in a u boat...

rr

• 6 years later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.