Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Nightly FANTASY FOOTBALL Season VII

• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

Texascat

Texascat

• Members
  • 631 posts
Close game. Big 2nd half (McFadden,Tamme,Wayne) coming up in that game. We will see what happens..............

Texascat

Texascat

• Members
  • 631 posts
Hell yeah!! Glad I went with Freeman and his 5 TDs!!!!!!!!

Lucas1138

Lucas1138

Spam Lord

• Moderators
  • 18,246 posts
Thats just preposterous... Im going to get beat by the single best day josh freeman will ever have as a pro

Thats just preposterous... Im going to get beat by the single best day josh freeman will ever have as a pro

Texascat

Texascat

• Members
  • 631 posts
OK Double win for Me....Saints Win and Ryan didnt blow up too much! I hope we can all have a fun competitive season next year.

Congrats to everyone who had a successful season and made the playoffs...and Lucas this one is for you Enjoy the music!!

Texascat

Texascat

• Members
  • 631 posts
I won 2 out of 3 Super Bowls in the leagues i was in...not too bad

Edited by Texascat, 27 December 2010 - 11:57 PM.

Lucas1138

Lucas1138

Spam Lord

• Moderators
  • 18,246 posts
Really honestly doesn't bother me much.

1) Incredibly successful season regardless, I mean I put up 100+ in a loss, can hardly complain about that.
2) Josh Freeman outscoring Matt Ryan by 30 points :shrug: (and who knows, had you seen a different forecast for the Pittsburgh game you might/would have played Rapistburger instead, ah, fantasy football)

Congrats on the win and to all who played.

Exodus

Exodus

Making This Sh*t Cool Again

• 27,292 posts
Bit of a letdown for me this season. I was hoping for back-to-backs in Yahoo, but my team hickuped at the wrong time.