Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Nightly FANTASY FOOTBALL Season VII

• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

Exodus

Exodus

Making This Sh*t Cool Again

• 27,292 posts
The matchup projections favor your team, but I usually find a way to persevere. Bye week is kicking my ass a little in both leagues.

Texascat

Texascat

• Members
  • 631 posts
OK I cant win them all. Football is not my strong suit anyway. So lets see around the halfway point how things stand.

Lucas, my boy, you must see Texascat (ME) as a big threat, eh mate? My team is doing OK and will try not to peak too early.

By the way, I will be pulling for Exodus to remain undefeated. His matchups and managerial skills look like they will defeat you.

Good Luck to all this week, especially for my Texans to hopefully be 4-1.

Exodus

Exodus

• 27,292 posts
Thanks for the support, but I'm gonna kick your ass too. It's just what I do.

Lucas1138

Lucas1138

Spam Lord

• Moderators
  • 18,239 posts

Lucas, my boy, you must see Texascat (ME) as a big threat, eh mate?

:spit:

THAT'S A GOOD ONE!

Listen here, Texaskitty, this is how much I fear you:

Attached File  cat.jpg   17.2KB   41 downloads

Remember that? Remember that thorough ass-kicking? I remember it well; as it propelled me to my second straight title in a big-boy league. Remember how well my managerial skills paid off in that match-up? I'm sure you do. I'm sure you also remember just how well that team of yours peaked. Here's hoping your yahoo team does the same.

groove terminator

groove terminator

There are two rules for success: 1.) Don't tell all you know

• Members
  • 2,915 posts

Lucas, my boy, you must see Texascat (ME) as a big threat, eh mate?

THAT'S A GOOD ONE!

Listen here, Texaskitty, this is how much I fear you:

Attached File  cat.jpg   17.2KB   41 downloads

Remember that? Remember that thorough ass-kicking? I remember it well; as it propelled me to my second straight title in a big-boy league. Remember how well my managerial skills paid off in that match-up? I'm sure you do. I'm sure you also remember just how well that team of yours peaked. Here's hoping your yahoo team does the same.

Lucas1138

Lucas1138

Spam Lord

• Moderators
  • 18,239 posts
Team Carr laid down the law against Ex's Republic this weekend. Another really strong showing with 100+ points. Hope I can stay consistent up through weeks 7/8 which will kill me with byes.

Exodus

Exodus

• 27,292 posts
That's what I get for having two Houston Texans on my roster...

Texascat

Texascat

• Members
  • 631 posts
Hey Looocus,

I guess I am a threat being my team was the top point getter this week. Again its still a bit early in the season but Im just saying................

Exodus

Exodus

• 27,292 posts
I may have lost this week, but hey...I'm still driving this steamroller, and I see lots left to roll over.

Lucas1138

Lucas1138

Spam Lord

• Moderators
  • 18,239 posts

Hey Looocus,

I guess I am a threat being my team was the top point getter this week. Again its still a bit early in the season but Im just saying................

Yeah that massive 5 point gap between our teams this weekend really has me worried.

And then I look at season point totals and see that I'm well ahead of you.

Lucas1138

Lucas1138

Spam Lord

• Moderators
  • 18,239 posts
Eat it, Irish!

Didn't put up big numbers today (largely due to an 0'fer by Nicks); but, barring any crazy defensive TDs but Irish's two guys on MNF, it was enough for the win. This is definitely good news, would love to grab a win next week as well because the following three weeks all murder me with byes I believe.

Lucas1138

Lucas1138

Spam Lord

• Moderators
  • 18,239 posts
Could we get a roster roll call?

You'd think I'd know everyone after 4 years of everyone using pretty much the same name, but alas.

Texascat

Texascat

• Members
  • 631 posts
Well it looks like Loocas may get a taste of the "L" column?? Hes been lucky so far, so these 2 games remaining on the NFL schedule will be interesting.........

Lucas1138

Lucas1138

Spam Lord

• Moderators
  • 18,239 posts
I've been lucky so far? Averaging 100+ points per game? Interesting.

Texascat

Texascat

• Members
  • 631 posts
yep......no injuries......and bye weeks havent hurt you yet ^-. .-^

and as I look over your roster.....great managerial skills EINSTEIN!!!!!!!!! Sitting McFadden (43 pts) and using Branch (3 pts) was a really intelligent move.

Lucas1138

Lucas1138

Spam Lord

• Moderators
  • 18,239 posts
I just lost my top 5 tight end for the season, dip****. And my top 5 wide receiver is on a bye this week as well.

And actually playing Branch was the best option I had this week, moron. If I was going to start McFadden it would have been over Forte; but seeing as how the Colts of all teams got 170 yards against Washington last week I had no problem starting Forte. And would do it again next week if given the same circumstances.

You wanna talk about luck, how bout the 33 points scored against you this week :rolleyes:

So great comments, genius. Last I checked I already kicked your ass this season, so eat a dick. Even IF I lose this week, my team is still far superior to yours, in just about every way.
  • groove terminator +1 this

groove terminator

groove terminator

• Members
  • 2,915 posts

I just lost my top 5 tight end for the season, dip****. And my top 5 wide receiver is on a bye this week as well.

And actually playing Branch was the best option I had this week, moron. If I was going to start McFadden it would have been over Forte; but seeing as how the Colts of all teams got 170 yards against Washington last week I had no problem starting Forte. And would do it again next week if given the same circumstances.

You wanna talk about luck, how bout the 33 points scored against you this week :rolleyes:

So great comments, genius. Last I checked I already kicked your ass this season, so eat a dick. Even IF I lose this week, my team is still far superior to yours, in just about every way.

+1 good sir

Lucas1138

Lucas1138

Spam Lord

• Moderators
  • 18,239 posts
Good game so far today, Brad. You were down by a ton at one point but made quite the comeback.

I hope it doesn't hold up of course, but good game regardless :D

groove terminator

groove terminator

• Members
  • 2,915 posts
depends on how Nicks goes tomorrow night really for me
he goes off then I lose, he stinks up the place then I win

Texascat

Texascat

• Members
  • 631 posts
Wow, so hostile Loocas. You know I am only kidding and trying to stir you up. Seems like the last time I made comments like these, I was attacked from all angles. So dont get your dirty Depends or panties in a wad. Injuries and byes happen to everyone......your 6-1 isnt bad......my 5-2 is catching up quickly.

Best of luck to your team and hopefully see you in the playoffs! ^-. .-^

Lucas1138

Lucas1138

Spam Lord

• Moderators
  • 18,239 posts
@Brad
My WR position was understandably shaky this week. Wayne on the bye, and Nicks having a hamstring issue all week. If he puts up 10 or so I'll be pleased, regardless of outcome of the game. I'm on record plenty of places saying as long as I put up an average or above average score; I can get over any loss I incur.

I'll be dead before I wish you luck Texascat. I hope you fail miserably from here on out. I can't wait to kick your ass over and over again in this NBF season as well.

Texascat

Texascat

• Members
  • 631 posts
Loocas,

You must see ME as a threat. Why do you hate my guts sooo much? If you wanna classify me as the major heel, Im cool with it. But all my friends know me as a mellow easy going guy. You should realize that too.

Again, if you do make it to the playoffs, i say Dont Sing It.....Bring It!!!! Good Luck!

Lucas1138

Lucas1138

Spam Lord

• Moderators
  • 18,239 posts
Don't take it personally, it's just business.

Texascat

Texascat

• Members
  • 631 posts
No worries. Im Super Dave....only kryptonite can hurt me. ^-. .-^

Exodus

Exodus

• 27,292 posts
Only kryptonite? :hmm:

:rock: