Final Fantasy XIV

TuskenRaider

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pugilist is alot of fun, but I think I'm going to stick with Archery for now, which I currently have tied at 8 with my physical level.

I've updated my blog/website with a new post featuring some final screenshots from Open Beta. I'll make an update in a couple of days with more current photos.

You can view the post here or here.

I guess I'm gonna join TR on Wutai for a while. Lindblum is off the grid due to overcrowding. Everyone I know personally playing (except TR) is on Lindblum.

I want some pics, name/race/class stats, too!

Sounds good.

Tonks Lafleur is my name in there.

Though the LS I'm in wants everybody to at least post a sorta ' hey here is a little about me app' on the forum before they'll give a pearl. But it's no big deal. Its just so people dont randomly show up in game that we don't know.

http://transcendence...s.com/index.php

I just got done having a 12 hour party with a bunch of LS guys. lol No joke. I got like 80 thousand exp. first we grinded.. then the leves came up again and we did like 40 of them in a row. just ridiculous. We just finished teaming up to destroy every giant crab in Limsa. lol But alas, I need sleep.

Though Lindblum will open up again after they get it evened out. If everybody you know is there, maybe hold out for it I guess. Not sure when they'll allow server transfer.

I just can't enjoy playing this on my laptop, I need to get my desktop up to par to play. It's not just the lag I imagine, it's the graphical staggering, etc. I try attacking something and about 15 seconds later I see my character move, though the HP bars drop. I dunno, maybe it is part lag. Regardless, my laptop's not really setup to play it for now. I'll see what I can do about finding something adequate to play on.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest BriboGandii

Mathematics is an important subject especially when within the educational growth and development of a student. And, math games are among the most fascinating and exciting ways to teach a young child the topic, specially when you realize that these sorts of games increase his/her inquisitiveness and the mental capability. Today, there are lots of schools where teachers turn to math games in order make the students understand concepts that they would certainly find hard to grasp.

These games could be applied to students at any level starting from the kindergarten classes. In fact, the kindergarten is just the place where one can utilize games and begin the children to like the subject. Different kinds of materials are used in order make sure that a particular group of activities are performed within the classroom over these games. Anything that will capture the attention of the students and kindle their curiosity can be used. For the smaller classes teachers make use of picture cards or flashcards to teach these phones recognize numbers while simple puzzles enable them to to resolve basic mathematical problems.

Today using the utilization of the web in full swing, online learning and teaching has advanced greatly and has become a very widespread tool for kids. There are ever so many online math games that can help the children to get more practice and improve their math scores. These games could be more helpful when they are connected to the normal methods of teaching and proves to play a substantial role in motivating the children to interact. But some point to be considered while play math games using the students is they should actively supported by both mom and dad and teachers.

There are many children who've a tough time with mathematics and something of the greatest ways to get him/her to enjoy the subject and consequently enjoy it would be to play various online or offline math games with him. A few of the common math games that help a child are number recognition games, counting games, addition and subtraction games, Mathematical matches, Cross Numbers, color Quiz, Number cruncher, Tables games to name a few.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.