Community

Bethany

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I never realized how annoying laugh tracks can be until we heard them in Abed's head.

One bit I enjoyed was Pierce's struggling with ball jokes (not realizing he's already said a couple aloud). My favorite scene was the one with Jeff and Pelton in the condo hallway.

• 7 months later...

If, like me, you didn't watch Season 4 but reconsidered your stance in light of Dan Harmon returning for Season 5 then maybe you should probably know that Season 4 is up on NetFlix now and is ... good? Like, much better than expected and certainly by the 9th episode I was really really into it. Can't imagine what my impression would be if I watched it as it aired because there's a lot of rough stuff here but my overall feeling towards it is the same desire to rewatch I had with the first three seasons. Like, even the trite parodies that don't really work sort of worked for me. The celebrity guest stars worked for me! Changnesia worked for me! This season is obviously missing a lot of somethings and some of the things they put in to substitute for those somethings don't have what it takes really, just aren't as taut and well defined and satisfying on a story level as the missing something, but this thing is still a something to me.

Really worried about losing Donald Glover next year tho

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Trigger warnings don't work if you don't say WHAT THEY'RE FOR. AND I REALLY WISH YOU HAD, BECAUSE GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

Otherwise: solid trailer, but my computer treats Yahoo! Screen like it's the new RealPlayer and super-hates it. I'm not sure if I'll be able to watch this season first-run.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TheRuralJuror

The app on Xbox live is terrible to navigate, but I somehow managed to see the first couple episodes. It's bizarre and taking the meta to a whole new level, with Abed openly talking about the show as it happens. The lighting is also strange, and dark. Like they could only afford half the lights. For example, the study room looks like it's trying to read as natural light when usually it's bright, fluorescent and clean.

Abed was talking about the show as it happened in the pilot episode, and pretty consistently through the entire series. Not really anything new there.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.