Community

Bethany

• 4 months later...

--> Season 4 premiere postponed indefinitely

The short version: NBC's general performance this season has been so much better than the past several years, they've decided to leave the schedule as-is, and just use Community to plug some random schedule hole later on. GRRRRRRR.

On the bright side, Whitney is also being kept off the air indefinitely under the same pretense. Pyrrhic victory.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Will 30Rock be over by then? Is that what's in the 8 o clock slot now? I rarely watch stuff live anymore unfortunately.

From what I read, 30 Rock should be done by then. Also, Parks & Rec will be moving from 9:30 to 8:30 while that slot's current resident, Up All Night, goes on hiatus because the network is having it reformatted from a single-camera comedy to a multi-camera generic sitcom. I'm not a fan of the show, but that's still a pretty crappy downgrade.

Can't hear the name without thinking of cheese. Would still hit.

Terrible news about Up All Night. That show is unwatchable to begin with.

• 3 weeks later...

His character was getting a bit stale anyways. Plus he did seem like a complete tool off-screen. Even in the out-takes there was something not quite right.

Maybe this means Harmon will come back.....Nah.

Speaking of this I went to watch a screening of The Graduate a few weeks ago which was followed by a Q & A with Ricahrd Ayoade, known over here for his roles in top class comedy The IT Crowd. He spoke about the failed transfer of the sit-com to America, in which he was partnered with Joel McHale and through this he directed an episode of Community (a surprise to me). When asked if he would return he said he doubted it because of what was going on behind the scenes with Dan Harmon leaving and the show slowly coming to and end anyway.

Sad but good to hear Community being mentioned in an audience of people over here. He said he didn't know how long it was going to go on for to which I and several others replied.....SIX SEASONS AND A MOVIE

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.